What's new

Tech Flash Tech Thread

Hey guys, we have a large amount of tech among us and sometimes it is hard to find the older tech for some of our newer players. I propose if we can repost all our vids on this thread to get stickied. This thread is ONLY for tech vids not match play or tourny or comments or suggestions. If you do not post a vid on the thread the post gets deleted. Also let me know if I should tag anyone else that has tech.

Zyphox Krayzie
BoricuaHeat Muffin
iitRueii
SEV
DoctrineDark
AYSAMO
Dr. Handsome

Anyone else pm me that wants to be tagged in this forum.

Can post # 2 3 4 delete those posts without vids thank you.
subzerosmokerain could you add this to the sticky list for Flash Community?

BoricuaHeat

PSN:KrocoCola
I will just leave this here as a staple for what I will post later on. An example on trait pressure(this one in particular is only useful at the start of the round or when their out of meter), I screwed up the last input but lighting charge should catch all back dashes, even if you delay it thanks to trait.

SEV

Noob
The Corner Reset

Gives you a low frame trap at +3/4, which they can respect for a 50/50 or try to escape.

[Starter] SP(MB) F3 D2 xx Walk into Corner xx 32 (28% or 31%)

The Corner Vortex

Vortex Starter: [starter] SP(MB) D2 F3 32 D2 SP(MB) (30% or 33%)

Sonic Pound Close: SPC(MB) D2 F3 32 D2 SP(MB) (25%)

Sonic Pound Far: SPF(MB) xx Walk Away From the Corner Slightly xx D2 F3 32 D2 SP(MB) (25%)

You can get a double cross up F3 set up from: SP(MB) 11 11 11 11 112 LC (37%)

knight x1868

Blue Lantern Corps
I'm looking for a good set up.
With Arrow, I typically do f2d1(d4), b2(d4) xx throw, to get in. I have no idea how to get in safely with Flash. I know that Arrow's d4 after b2 is +8. Is there anything like this I can work on with Flash?

SEV

Noob
44% Meterless Corner Whiff Punish

Very situational but still good. Enemy needs to be cornered completely by the time the 2 hits in B22F3.

B22F3 LK 11 11 11 112 LC (44%)

Gives you a double cross up F3 set up.

BoricuaHeat

Sweet melons I have been busy, I will get all the tech I have discovered posted on here when I can. For now enjoy the most crucial find.

Then full combo punish with a lighting charge trait combo, charge x2, d1, lighting kick, lighting kick, lighting kick and then b22f3 (could not get it on record but this combo is universal and works on the whole cast).

Chrishaspads

Name isn't Chris, Doesn't have pads
Overhead Reset and Overhead Option:

F21 xx SP(MB) B3 Ji3 32 > F21 xx SP(MB) D2 B3 Ji3 11 112 LC (35% + 39%)

if your opponent gets used to this you can mistime the b3 so you will land on the other side and d1 them for a trait combo
this most likely has been known though:rolleyes:

BoricuaHeat

Overhead Reset and Overhead Option:

F21 xx SP(MB) B3 Ji3 32 > F21 xx SP(MB) D2 B3 Ji3 11 112 LC (35% + 39%)

if your opponent gets used to this you can mistime the b3 so you will land on the other side and d1 them for a trait combo
this most likely has been known though:rolleyes:
Yeah SEV posted it a while ago, but it's great to see more people discovering this on their own, good shit!

BoricuaHeat

Front F3 cross up off of interactable bounce (untechable knockdown) can be put in anywhere during a combo for a free mind game.

Have not found the optimized combo before going for the bounce, will update with full combo and reset.

BoricuaHeat

How is this thread almost at the bottom of the forum people!?

Here got some tech from the flying uppercut post (audio phases out a bit).

Derocus

'The Cage Mage'
How is this thread almost at the bottom of the forum people!?

Here got some tech from the flying uppercut post (audio phases out a bit).
Dude. Nice.
Any idea what kinda damage we could get off of a traited flying uppercut?
or if it doesn't hit, what would our best option be?

BoricuaHeat

Dude. Nice.
Any idea what kinda damage we could get off of a traited flying uppercut?
or if it doesn't hit, what would our best option be?
Traited uppercut max damage is from 40 to 45% with corner carry. If it doesn't hit, and they don't wake up (unlikely) you have enough time to squeeze in a lighting charge (plus on block) if they try to punish the whiff. On block, the cross up uppercut cannot be push blocked so we can dash in for more pressure, lighting charge, pound or bait a habit of theirs like pressing buttons.

SEV

Noob
Sonic Pound 50/50 Set Ups

1. B22F3 SPF(MB)

2. Raw SP(MB) after a D3 follow up to a LK on a standing opponent.(fake, cross up OTG.)

3. SPF(MB) after a dropped D1D2.(inescapable, guaranteed.)

4. SPF(MB) after a B/F3.(escapable/punishable.)

5. Raw SP(MB) after a double D2.(escapable/punishable; won't work after 1.06.)

6. Raw SP(MB) after a D1D2D3 hard knockdown.(fake, cross up OTG.)

SEV

Noob
Unclashable Double Cross Up F3 Trait Set Up

(F2 or D1) xx LK(MB) 4 B3 xx Walk Forward xx F3 > Walk Forward xx F3 F3 (26% or 29% + 17%)

Can be timed perfectly for the double cross up, delayed to hit in front, or dash canceled to bait a wake up.

Finally getting around to posting all my stuff on here, we need to get this thread sticky'ed.

Hey guys, we have a large amount of tech among us and sometimes it is hard to find the older tech for some of our newer players. I propose if we can repost all our vids on this thread to get stickied. This thread is ONLY for tech vids not match play or tourny or comments or suggestions. If you do not post a vid on the thread the post gets deleted. Also let me know if I should tag anyone else that has tech.

Zyphox Krayzie
BoricuaHeat Muffin
iitRueii
SEV
DoctrineDark
AYSAMO

Can post # 2 3 4 delete those posts without vids thank you.
subzerosmokerain could you add this to the sticky list for Flash Community?
I would really appreciate future tags.

FOREVER BALLIN

Flash is bottom 2

okay so hai guys, new to the tym forums, but here.
idk if anyone has found this but after the car interactable, you can dash twice and OTG and it seems to be unblockable? I haven't fully tested it yet.

After the D1 LKMB you can set up the F3 double crossup or the OTG with the sonic pound or whatever

BoricuaHeat

okay so hai guys, new to the tym forums, but here.
idk if anyone has found this but after the car interactable, you can dash twice and OTG and it seems to be unblockable? I haven't fully tested it yet.

After the D1 LKMB you can set up the F3 double crossup or the OTG with the sonic pound or whatever
Soooo much style in that display of tech! It looks to be block able if you do human testing tho, AI blocking is buggy for these type of tests. Is it possible to do this with Flash's overhead?