What's new

General/Other - Scorpion First look at "Kold War" Scorpion UPDATED WITH ART

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
God, I hope he will have more juice then he has in MK9, cause some mu like: Cyrax, Sonya, Kitana are so fucked up You wanna throw your controller out of the window!

D

Deleted member 35141

Is that steelbook included in the 100 dollar edition? if so that's the one im getting

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Sick outfit. Which version do we get that with again? Kollectors, thought it was only the limited edition?:confused:

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
Glad to see what the Limited Edition Scorpion Skin looks like. That actually looks pretty good.

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
Sick outfit. Which version do we get that with again? Kollectors, thought it was only the limited edition?:confused:
This is gamestop limited edition only.

Kollektors edition has the gold "pinguin" scorpion skin instead.

Last edited:

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
So those of us that pre ordered the Limited Edition from Gamestop get that Skin of Scorpion, The Steelbook, Goro, Jason and the Kombat pack with DLC and Skin?

Osmedirez

MK Konspiracy Theorist
Can anyone find a clearer picture of that skin? Or larger? I like what I can see but the details are fuzzy, and I couldn't find anything larger/better with google.

As for what it's back story is..

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
@Rice lol penguin scorp haha.

Ah thought it was limited edition only. what through me off was 'special edition' above.

Osmedirez

MK Konspiracy Theorist
The Kold War skin was inspired by someone on the Kollective, this was mentioned a while back. It's even stated on the picture...
Yeah, i've kombed through the Kollective looking for something like it, and no luck so far. Wondering if they took it off once they decided to use it?