What's new

First look at Ben Affleck's skin tight apparel in "Batman v Superman"

gamesun

Noob
Looks bad but then again I remember seeing pics of Nolan's DKR with Bane on set. They looked real cheap and then I saw the film and on the big screen the quality looked amazing. Although I wasn't a huge DKR fan, I could still appreciate it's look.

Hini

Batomancer
I feel sorry for Ben not being able to turn his neck around.
On the other hand he gets to play Batman so not that sorry for him when I come to think about it.

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
I feel sorry for Ben not being able to turn his neck around.
On the other hand he gets to play Batman so not that sorry for him when I come to think about it.
I was just thinking no Neck movement for Batfleck this time. I thought that was a good nod to the older films in the Nolan trilogy when he said that he'd like be able to move his neck.

I'm happy wit the direction they are going with this so far, there is definitely a huge influence form the Frank Miller side of the house and his series was a hell of a story.

TheSpore

Hate the short ears and ugly ass logo. But whatever, apparently a ton of people like it.

I'll watch the movie anyway. lol
I'm the same, honestly I'm more of new New 52 and Arkham look kind of guy, but this costume just straight tells me hwere they are drawing most of their inspiration for Dawn of Justice. The Frank Miller series was just a damn good series.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
I'm the same, honestly I'm more of new New 52 and Arkham look kind of guy, but this costume just straight tells me hwere they are drawing most of their inspiration for Dawn of Justice. The Frank Miller series was just a damn good series.
The story may be amazing... but that doesn't mean the suit was. :p

(I haven't read it so idk)

TheSpore

The story may be amazing... but that doesn't mean the suit was. :p

(I haven't read it so idk)
I can agree on that, but I highly recommend to check it out sometime, even if you don't read they did an entire 2 part animated movie that was good as well. It was basically an old retired pissed off Batman that decided to return, after seeing his city fall apart with the Bat around. It had one epic Supes vs. Bat fight in it.