What's new

Final Results on Pig's Injustice Exhibition Stream!

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Just tonight, a first-to-ten exhibition between @WoundCowboy and @FOREVER KING was streamed by @AK Pig Of The Hut for our enjoyment. The final results stand at 10-4 in WoundCowboy's favor.

It seems that the Caped Crusader must step aside and make room for the true master of fear...the bearer of the yellow ring...the President of Sinestro Corps!

"You will submit!"

Sinestro Victorious.jpg
Congratulations on the win, Cowboy.

More exhibitions are being streamed at http://www.twitch.tv/streamofthehut right now. Archive of King vs. Cowboy will be posted here upon the completion of the broadcast.

EDIT: We also have results for the following exhibitions that came after the above one.

@Ra Helios (Catwoman): 8 vs. @AK Pig Of The Hut (Zod): 10
@EMPEROR_JUPITER (Martian Manhunter): 5 vs. @EMPR_MURK (Nightwing): 2

Many thanks to all who played and came to watch these fun sets!

Last edited by a moderator:

haketh

Noob
The score was 5-2 MMH vs. NW, huh? But I thought it was an even MU...

Or, wait, did Jupiter play Solomon Grundy?
It was one set played online, how close were the matches themsleves? The score is the smallest part of a set when it comes to getting an idea of a MU.

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
The mu is even dude. Jupiter and I go back and forth at times and most of our games always come down to the wire
You could lose 100-0 and it still wouldn't matter how close they are.

It was one set played online, how close were the matches themsleves? The score is the smallest part of a set when it comes to getting an idea of a MU.
NW is infinitely better online by comparison, so it's hard for me to believe that's a crutch. And even if I personally decided MUs by online sets, which I don't, then it's still not 5-5.

Some NW players need to get offline and find out just how great they're character really isn't.

NW is infinitely better online by comparison, so it's hard for me to believe that's a crutch. And even if I personally decided MUs by online sets, which I don't, then it's still not 5-5.

Some NW players need to get offline and find out just how great they're character really isn't.
Or maybe those players aren't great with NW offline which leads them to use mmh but thats none of my business.

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player

The downplaying is real!!!!

you drop your character for Mmh. Why?

Why couldn't you find more tech with your character or level up with your character instead of dropping him?

Hi.

I guess I'm crazy for playing MMH against Superman every week then huh?
No not talking about u. Shazzy literally gave up on him. NW isn't top tier but he has great tools, excellent character for footsies, his neutral game is good and his zoning is good enough imo

Sajam

Nightwing In Retirement
No not talking about u. Shazzy literally gave up on him. NW isn't top tier but he has great tools, excellent character for footsies, his neutral game is good and his zoning is good enough imo
Yeah this is all true.

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
Or maybe those players aren't great with NW offline which leads them to use mmh but thats none of my business.
The downplaying is real!!!!

you drop your character for Mmh. Why?

Why couldn't you find more tech with your character or level up with your character instead of dropping him?
Why am I not surprised that the two top character representatives with the most online-iest presence are considered hella upplayers?

Ok, tell me when you find tech for NW's overheads/specials not whiffing, a mobility option in neutral that isn't raw FG, or his painful lack of real mixups. An option select OH teleport couldn't hurt, either..

Then I'll stop giggling and we'll seriously talk about this character being great.

E

Eldriken

Why am I not surprised that the two top character representatives with the most online-iest presence are considered hella upplayers?

Ok, tell me when you find tech for NW's overheads/specials not whiffing, a mobility option in neutral that isn't raw FG, or his painful lack of real mixups. An option select OH teleport couldn't hurt, either..

Then I'll stop giggling and we'll seriously talk about this character being great.
I don't recall anyone saying NW is great...

All that was said that contained the word "great" was "great tools".

l2interpret