What's new

Final Exams

DarkFire*

Your halo is mine.
So for anyone else that is taking Final Exams like myself this week, I have created my very first meme for just this occasion:

Good luck to all that are taking exams! I am taking an Evolution of Video Games final myself on Thurs so making this meme was a perfect thing to do during my breaktime!

And if you're not taking a final exam at the moment, feel free to unleash a giggle at the pic anyhow

DarkFire*

Your halo is mine.

Hades

Noob
Are these finals for high school or what? And why are they done this time of the year? seems a weird time to have 'final' exams... Just wondering anyway maybe we do things differently here

DarkFire*

Your halo is mine.
Stop using the word meme. :16Bit Unless your media content became viral, it isn't a meme.
Well in that case I apologize for my incompetence good sir xD

I don't know about you guys but I'm excited :D
Excited about finals?
Ewwwwwww

Are these finals for high school or what? And why are they done this time of the year? seems a weird time to have 'final' exams... Just wondering anyway maybe we do things differently here
Nope, not that young lol, they were for college/university. Over here at my states' universities it's the end of the Spring semester sooo it's finals week

LELELELELELE
LOL wtf hahaha

This always helps me
Lmfaoooo hell yeah! I shoulda listened to that earlier today seeing as how I had two finals today lol

You must have never played as jade before
You talkin' to me? lol if so she's one of my mains xD

I need someone to hold me finals week.

WORST WEEK each semester :(
It really is :( BUT it'll all be over soon!

Pfft Calculus 2 is mere child's play.
No it's not MMH. Lmao but to be fair I don't have to go that high in math so lucky me :D