What's new

FGC Lent: Choose what Player "XYZ" has to give up till April 2nd

Obviously, but you never know who can come up with something of substance. Just because I refer to Zod setups doesn't mean anything for NW has to be similar
True, I was just saying, because some of the NW tech Gods (Macro, Me, Mellow, Heroez. Etc.) Can't find anything or we find something that is already known. But shiiiit if Pig find something
I'll love him for the rest of my life

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
@FOREVER KING has to give up his right to counterpicking and will only use Wonder Woman until April 2nd.
@Pnut has to give up on downplaying Wonder Woman until April 2nd.
All Nightwing players must give up any sort of downplaying and/or tension/name-calling between them until April 2nd.
@SonicFox5000 has to give up Skullgirls until April 2nd.
@RM GamerBlake has to give up KI until April 2nd.
Anyone and everyone who's been crying about Mileena or for her to be in MKX, for the sake of sanity, cannot mention Mileena or any related paraphrasing like "Kitana's sister" in relation to MKX (unless it's saying what you thought of her in the last comic or something) until April 2nd.
@FOREVER EL1TE can't post any Nightwing videos until April 2nd.
@MKF30 has to give up reading the MKX comics until April 2nd.
@HoneyBee has to give up Flash until April 2nd. In the meantime he will play Grundy.

I feel evil...
@Youphemism cannot mention Batgirl, Batgirl-related paraphernalia, 50-50s; setplay, neutral game, reactions, or downplay her any way, and should otherwise age 10-15 years. Also, post more scottish.
LOL! I don't even own any...objects (I don't even know if I'm allowed to use the P word ffs) but I'll not mention them anyway lol. 'n' yul be hearin' more Scottish soon fae me pal, don't you worry ;)
@Eldriken and @Youphemism Have to give up correcting peoples grammer.
You bastard. I hope Lobo's face dive gets nerfed :joker:

@FOREVER KING has to give up his right to counterpicking and will only use Wonder Woman until April 2nd.
@Pnut has to give up on downplaying Wonder Woman until April 2nd.
All Nightwing players must give up any sort of downplaying and/or tension/name-calling between them until April 2nd.
@SonicFox5000 has to give up Skullgirls until April 2nd.
@RM GamerBlake has to give up KI until April 2nd.
Anyone and everyone who's been crying about Mileena or for her to be in MKX, for the sake of sanity, cannot mention Mileena or any related paraphrasing like "Kitana's sister" in relation to MKX (unless it's saying what you thought of her in the last comic or something) until April 2nd.
@FOREVER EL1TE can't post any Nightwing videos until April 2nd.
@MKF30 has to give up reading the MKX comics until April 2nd.
@HoneyBee has to give up Flash until April 2nd. In the meantime he will play Grundy.

I feel evil...

LOL! I don't even own any...objects (I don't even know if I'm allowed to use the P word ffs) but I'll not mention them anyway lol. 'n' yul be hearin' more Scottish soon fae me pal, don't you worry ;)

You bastard. I hope Lobo's face dive gets nerfed :joker:
Oh God, not my videos !? Are they bad ? Lol