What's new

General/Other - Ferra/Torr [Old] Ferra/Torr Update and News thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Figured we should have one of these should some new info about the character pop up. If there is tag me and ill update the OP.

-Ferra is the lady, Torr is the beast
-Ferra/Torr has 3 variations:
1. 'Ruthless - adds Pain and Ganin ability which increases Torr's damage output.'
2. 'Vicious - adds Boss Toss, Little Kutter and increased Ferra damage.'
3. 'Lackey - an enhanced Torr fights solo as Ferra watches from the sidelines.'

Move list and fatality:
http://www.trmk.org/games/mortal_kombat_x/moves/443/Ferra Torr/

Last edited:

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
I'm just curious how fatalities are gonna work on these two.

Also is there going to be a character specific fatality when you rip a body part off of Torr and beat Ferra to death with?

Big Frog

Noob

Also is there going to be a character specific fatality when you rip a body part off of Torr and beat Ferra to death with?
I'm assuming what trufenix said will happen. Ferra will probably fall off during the "Finish Him" or something. You control Torr most of the time. However, it would be insane if it was specific.

Esruck Cype

FGC member longer than you've been born

That was my question. It would suck if the fatality is universal, and your char just kills Torr and Ferra's lil ass runs off somewhere. She deserves to be brutally murdered like everyone else

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
That was my question. It would suck if they're universal and your char just kills Torr and Ferra's lil ass runs off somewhere
Why would that suck? Do you really want to mutilate a child?

Even if you did, the ESRB wouldn't allow it, and besides i'd assume she runs off or they get a custom animation of her getting punted before the Fatality starts.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
A character consisting of two separate entities which fight together as one character. An interesting design for sure. I look forward to hitting the lab HARD with this character.

Big Frog

Noob

Even if you did, the ESRB wouldn't allow it, and besides i'd assume she runs off or they get a custom animation of her getting punted before the Fatality starts.
I was wondering what they would do if it was a kid, but I don't think it is.

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer

Tell that to Shazam

Status
Not open for further replies.