What's new

General/Other - Ferra/Torr Ferra/Torr - Two Variations to Kill, One to Cheer You On!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
The official Mortal Kombat facebook page has updated with the latest and last variation description for the new duo, Ferra/Torr. Just like any character in Mortal Kombat X these character variations will have your scratching you in when it comes to which variation to pick. Would you rather work together, be raged on by your partner or take matters in to your own hands?

Check out these variation descriptions and see where the pain takes you.

ferratorrvicious.png ferratorrruthless.png ferratorrlackey.png

Source: https://www.facebook.com/MortalKombat

coolwhip

Noob
At first this character looked the most "meh" for me, but the more I see/think about it, the more genius it sounds. I love it, but still don't know how the fuck to refer to Ferra/Torr. He? She? It? They?

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
At first this character looked the most "meh" for me, but the more I see/think about it, the more genius it sounds. I love it, but still don't know how the fuck to refer to Ferra/Torr. He? She? It? They?
100% agree with you there. At first I was like eh... yeah. But now I'm really intrigued. In Injustice my mains were Bane, Doomsday and Grundy. So far, I'm going for Ferra/Torr and Goro in MKX. (should Goro really be similar to Doomy, as stated by Boon.)

P.S. I think they should be referred to as "they", the exception being the Lacky variation, since Ferra isn't involved in the fighting.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Depends on the variation.
Viscous is she, ruthless is they, lackey is he.

Also they are jizz worthy. I call sleeper