What's new

General/Other - Ferra/Torr [EO Beta] Ferra/Torr Beta Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

x-azeez

Bullet with your name on it
List Ferra/Torr Changes here and i will update them on the OP as we find more Changes

Universal Changes:

* Combo into command grabs

* 11 is +40 on hit up from +34

* B12 is +30 on hit from +24

* B121 is +24 on hit from +19

* S1 is +29 on hit from +5

* B1 is +29 on hit from +19

* 2F4 is now special cancellable

* 2f4 does 10% damage ( down from 12% ) and is +16 on hit ( up from +13 )

* S3 is +20 on hit up from +15

* S2 is +23 on hit up from +17

* F3 is +29 on hit up from +24

* S4 is +16 on hit up from +10

Ruthless Changes:

* have MB OH toss and MB low toss which are good on block and launch into combos, low goes fullscreen and puts them back at us, OH launches vertical.

* B121 PnG cancel into f2 is constistent now.

Vicious Changes:

* have MB OH toss and MB low toss which are good on block and launch into combos, low goes fullscreen and puts them back at us, OH launches vertical.

* boss toss can be EX'd for 20% ( don't know if fullscreen ?? ).

Lackey Changes:

* F2xx Command grab / 11 command works on Hit.

* Roll is a lot safer and has better recovery.

* MB Torryuken is slightly worse.

* Lackey's damage was increased off of the EX torryuken my BnB was 33% and it does 38% now

* D1 have shorter range

* Boulder Roll and Double Boulder Roll are both +17 on hit now up from +12 and +14 (better knockdown!)

* Boulder roll now has 16 active frames up from 12 and Double Boulder Roll now has 38 up from 34

* Recovery is now 19 and 16 down from 28 and 28. Both are now safe on block at -7 and -6

Last edited:

Asodimazze

https://twitter.com/AlfioZacco
Lackey f2xx command e 11xxcommand works on hit

Edit: actually almost anything combos into the command grabs on hit, doesn't matter the variation

Last edited:

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
In Vicious the projectiles can be EX'd to launch. The OH and Low at least. Also, it looks like the OH toss is still plus on block.
Thats in both variations.
Lots of changes, but to put it in layman's terms...

Vicious/Ruthless have MB OH toss and MB low toss which are good on block and launch into combos, low goes fullscreen and puts them back at us, OH launches vertical.
Roll is a lot safer and has better recovery, makes for more combos.
MB Torryuken is slightly worse.
Combo into command grabs.

Thats in both variations.
Lots of changes, but to put it in layman's terms...

Vicious/Ruthless have MB OH toss and MB low toss which are good on block and launch into combos, low goes fullscreen and puts them back at us, OH launches vertical.
Roll is a lot safer and has better recovery, makes for more combos.
MB Torryuken is slightly worse.
Combo into command grabs.
Is the frame data just corrected for Torryuken? It was actually -7 before even though it said 0 on block.

EDIT: I meant EX Torryuken

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Is the frame data just corrected for Torryuken? It was actually -7 before even though it said 0 on block.
Its slightly worse on block, I can confirm.
That being said, the hitbox is less stupid on the way up so you're like slightly less likely to jump over people like usual.

Asodimazze

https://twitter.com/AlfioZacco
EX overhead toss is - 9 on block (doesn't matter if close, medium or far)
EX ferra slide is -2

Its slightly worse on block, I can confirm.
That being said, the hitbox is less stupid on the way up so you're like slightly less likely to jump over people like usual.
Well, with the buffs to Boulder Roll I might be able to confirm into that on block after b121, and if b121 hits I can confirm into EX Torryuken for the combo.

Skedar70

Noob
Hahaha does he really need this? I was beating the living crap out of my community mates without this hahaha. The salt levels are going to be incredible.

Steven_a

Light Bringer
Hahaha does he really need this? I was beating the living crap out of my community mates without this hahaha. The salt levels are going to be incredible.
He needs it. Also judging from Pig's stream, MB low Ferra is - while close but + from far but idk.

Status
Not open for further replies.