What's new

'Fan-Made' Custom Mortal Kombat in HD, Scorpion vs Sub-Zero w/ Fatality

A project that is being "unofficially" made by fans is sure to catch your eye. Over on the TRMK forums you may recall at one point seeing stages of work being done on what was cancelled "officially"; the Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection is "HD". Well, by using the MUGEN software severl community members have been showcasing their 'work in progress'. One of their most recent video uploads of this progress features an MKI fight between Sub-Zero and Scorpion... and there's even a Fatality!

This is something I actually want to play when its finished. Even the fatal is done well lol

Discuss...

Source: TRMK
Article edited by STORMS*

Attachments

InFlames

dead
This looks fun. Though I prefer having really fast paced matches, so right now I'm looking forward to MK Outworld. :D

dendeno9

Noob
Am I the only one that HATES the MK4/MK vs DC "Round 1" and "Fight" samples? Especially since the MK3 vocals were so much better... or the best actually.
Yes, absolutely. Every time I hear the announcer from one of the 3D MK games I just can't help but question what the hell were they thinking. MK3 was the best, I really wish there was some kind of "Klassic" setting on MK9 for stuff like this.

TargetAudience

Burn_the_ city
This game already looks better than mk9... just needs more animations, more combos, special cancels, breakers, low and high combo starters and faster speed.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
This just made me return to the 1st time i saw mk1 on the arcades, that texture was insanely good, this is something to worth waiting for, i really do hope the gameplay mechanics suits it better than the other MK Mugens i've played

I find it interesting that if you want to make a Mortal Kombat-ish game you have to make Mortal Kombat itself or face bad publicity. This looks pretty smooth