What's new

Breakthrough - Raiden F1 being a high now redundant, Quan has a 6f D1

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
Wasn't there a 9 frame gap in f12(gap)f12
On block? Because if there is that's not a block infinite and its fucked up how ppl loosely thrown around the word saying otherwise. Shit is wrong man.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Wasn't there a 9 frame gap in f12(gap)f12
On block? Because if there is that's not a block infinite and its fucked up how ppl loosely thrown around the word saying otherwise. Shit is wrong man.
According to in game frame data, f12 is -2. F1 is 6f startup. 8f gap. Some characters had to hold an infinite on block. NRS is too busy chucking out damage to everyone instead of doing simple math.

BigMilk

Former Divine Power Abuser
According to in game frame data, f12 is -2. F1 is 6f startup. 8f gap. Some characters had to hold an infinite on block. NRS is too busy chucking out damage to everyone instead of doing simple math.
F12 has always been -3 since day one.

Kingshootahz

Ain't nobody trilla than shootah.
This happens then I should probably ask for some Jax buffs..Like 12 being all mid or something because I don't think the developers give two shits this point in the Game

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Just make f12 -4 or 5 on block and return f1 to a mid. Why was this so hard to do?
Because something about Raiden having a 6f mid would make him OP and braindead. Trust me, you don't want to go down this road. I already tried. Everyone hates the idea of giving Raiden day 1 stuff because day 1 he was basically broken.

Also, Based on day 1 stuff. I don't trust NRS and numbers anymore. Lui Kang used to be +15. And Shinnok and Kung Lao + what, 22?

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
FOR THE RECORD RAIDEN'S B2 IS -35 ON BLOCK NOT -63.

Incorrect listing in the game.
Thanks, good to know I just need half a second to past instead of a full one to know I can move again. I'm guessing on whiff, after the active frames, is where that comes from. stupid kung fu hand roll.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Thanks, good to know I just need half a second to past instead of a full one to know I can move again. I'm guessing on whiff, after the active frames, is where that comes from. stupid kung fu hand roll.
You have a safe option with B2 into Shocker for ~ 11%, but hey that's none of my business.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Also why are people talking about Raiden's d1 being -9 is like the end of the world? Let me list you how many characters have fast pokes that are that negative on block:

1- Cassie's d1, 7f, -8
2- Ermac's d1, 6f, -10
3- Jason's d3, 11f, -8 (lmao?)
4- Kano's d1 is 9f, -9, and his d4 is 8f, -7
5- Kitana's d1, 8f, -9
6- Kotal's d4, 6f, -10
7- Predator's d4, 8f, -13
8- Need I talk about Quan's?
9- Scorpion's d1, 6f, -9
10- Shinnok's d1, 6f, -9
11- Subzero's fastest pokes are d1 and d4, both 9f and -6 on block (NotLikeThis)
12- Tremor's d4, 12f, -8

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
You have a safe option with B2 into Shocker for ~ 11%, but hey that's none of my business.
I never said there was no safe option. I'm fine with it being unsafe. I just find half a second pretty silly. Especially when most of it is from a silly animation. Looks worse on whiff. Like one of those old school fight intros in the movies.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Also why are people talking about Raiden's d1 being -9 is like the end of the world? Let me list you how many characters have fast pokes that are that negative on block:

1- Cassie's d1, 7f, -8
2- Ermac's d1, 6f, -10
3- Jason's d3, 11f, -8 (lmao?)
4- Kano's d1 is 9f, -9, and his d4 is 8f, -7
5- Kitana's d1, 8f, -9
6- Kotal's d4, 6f, -10
7- Predator's d4, 8f, -13
8- Need I talk about Quan's?
9- Scorpion's d1, 6f, -9
10- Shinnok's d1, 6f, -9
11- Subzero's fastest pokes are d1 and d4, both 9f and -6 on block (NotLikeThis)

I don't know where the "end of world" sentiment comes from but . . .

But you can't just compare pokes across the cast without any context unless you're want to just stating facts to state facts.