What's new

EVO - UKvsUS 5v5 Donation

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
Hi Guys.

We are only a meagre $80 away from making this possible, but we are making the plans next week.
We are still around $200 off our target and the flight prices have been raised significantly in the last two weeks, so any help and extra donations you may be willing to put forward would be greatly appreciated.

PAYPAL: [email protected]

I will keep the donations open for the last few people still left to send their donations, we are $280 off making our target, but the next $80 will make it a guarantee.

Thank you to everyone who participated and donated.

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
I think you should just start raising now, if you dont get enough by evo save a little longer and go to one of the MLG tournies.

UsedForGlue

I think you should just start raising now, if you dont get enough by evo save a little longer and go to one of the MLG tournies.
We can't keep money that people donated for something else when their aim is to see the 5v5 at Evo. This is the only safe way, for everyones interests, it is also the only thing we feel comfortable with.

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
How will the money be trasferred? You say you will `start that process`when you raise enough money, but what about donations that are restricted in transfers? I dont have a credit card so i cant do no online stuff

How does this work? If you get like $400 only are you guys going to complete with your own money? I'd love to see everyone frome Europe at EVO but are you guys going only if fully supported?

UsedForGlue

How will the money be trasferred? You say you will `start that process`when you raise enough money, but what about donations that are restricted in transfers? I dont have a credit card so i cant do no online stuff
It would be through PayPal.

UsedForGlue

How does this work? If you get like $400 only are you guys going to complete with your own money? I'd love to see everyone frome Europe at EVO but are you guys going only if fully supported?
If we only got $400 and we couldn't make the rest up ourselves, then we will not go ahead with the physical donations.

Albo

Noob
I'll put in a tenner ($16). I really wish i could donate more but i just don't have the money and i'm sure you guys will reach your goal before evo anyway.