What's new

EVO 2014 Stream Schedule

Son ov Timett

Bork, No Jin

July 11-13 is approaching fast and before we know it Evolution will be here! The official stream schedule has been released for this years finals. Injustice is set to start on Friday and end on Saturday. Killer Instinct will play from Saturday and finish on Sunday.

Have a look!

Edited/promoted by STORMS*

Last edited by a moderator:

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
The stream time for Injustice is really sad... I'm glad I won't be stream monstering this one

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
well we have the 2nd to last numbers for entrants, not too surprising really. The main thing is, top 8 is what pretty much everybody sees. So we got to make sure that whoever is in top 8 puts on a spectacle.
@HoneyBee I agree, and Im not gonna lie i really dont want to tune in just to see 50 trident rushes in 10 minutes because thats what I thinks pretty much going to happen, especially in top 16 up. AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!! 75% meter build and 15% in chip damage. Last year was Backdash Adam and F2,3 Laserman and this year is going to be AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! And most likely a Martian. I hope I'm wrong though lol

EMPEROR_THEO

I only use characters with wakeup scoops.
What's with all the negativity? We're getting the first half of pools (which contains some of the more stacked pools) and the semifinals (which is where all the real action is).

Sounds like a good deal to me. We also get the big stage on Saturday as well as potential MKX stuff.

Damn good deal if you ask me.

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
What's with all the negativity? We're getting the first half of pools (which contains some of the more stacked pools) and the semifinals (which is where all the real action is).

Sounds like a good deal to me. We also get the big stage on Saturday as well as potential MKX stuff.

Damn good deal if you ask me.
Trident rush bro trident rush.

EndofGameBoss

That's about right.
I think the amount of stream time is fine considering the numbers. We get pool play, semis, and finals. Gonna be good....Unless Aquaman is all over the place..then prepare for a boo fest.

RelentlessOhio

Divekick x 1000
I think the amount of stream time is fine considering the numbers. We get pool play, semis, and finals. Gonna be good....Unless Aquaman is all over the place..then prepare for a boo fest.
Got a feeling top 8 will be like last year's EVO. But instead of half of them being Superman, Aquaman is the new flavor.

RelentlessOhio

Divekick x 1000
Might be able to get someone from the community to stream pools.
EVO has allowed that in the past.
An anime streamer got permission to stream BB pools this year.

Pools are way more interesting to watch then top 8 for Injustice.
Especially since you can damn near predict at least a few of top 8. Pools are always surprising.