What's new

EventHubs Tier List (2 Weeks Later)

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Click Here For The List!

So, 2 weeks have passed since the Injustice tier list on EventHubs went live. It's gone from "Raven 2nd best in the game" to what you'll see in the link above.

I want to hear from you guys what your opinions are on the chart. Accurate? Or no?

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Honestly pretty accurate.

I like how its not divided into tiers to. Tiers make people think the characters near the bottom can't win, but in reality it just means they have a less advantagous matchups and instead have a ton of even matchups.

Catwoman and Shazam just won some well stacked tournaments lately. That plus this rough-list should explain how balanced the game is currently even if mmh is a little skewed when it comes to how many matches he wins and how he doesn't lose any.

Last edited:
The list seems fine but I have a few issues:

Bane being 13th is a joke (top ten easy)

Zatanna is too low

And the Joker is NOT the worst character in the game (He's around 22-23 to be honest), that honor goes to Cyborg

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
The list seems fine but I have a few issues:

Bane being 13th is a joke (top ten easy)

Zatanna is too low

And the Joker is NOT the worst character in the game (He's around 22-23 to be honest), that honor goes to Cyborg
tbh cyborg isn't either, he beats a lot of characters purely on zoning, characters like HG, grundy, KF, BA etc get beaten 6 - 4 at the very least, but if you have a teleport its pretty much in the opposite direction. joker doesn't have MU where he dominates (cyborg grundy is really bad) but he has more even MU and less losing MU's cyborg gets 9 - 1'd by martian, and might as well 8 - 2 9 - 1 grundy from what i hear lol.

Fromundaman

I write too much.
It's starting to look a bit more accurate...

Also Zyphox , not saying you're wrong since I know nothing of these MUs, but how does Cyborg beat HG or BA? I don't really see how he's going to successfully outzone either of them. Can't Black Magic grab him out of IA fireballs and has less startup? Can't HG just stay up in the air to navigate around the zoning then just rush him down?
Also can KF slide under IA fireballs? If so can't she get in and just vortex him to death?

Last edited:

shinobispectre

Heart of A Champion, Skill of a Noob :P
Surprised really, Shazam out of bottom five? Hey I'm happy. But Grundy so low? I guess I watched too many Tyrant video and fooled myself into thinking he is relatively good. But seriously I don't think Grundy is that bad. Also Shazam above Green Arrow? GA has that many more bad matchups than Billy? Cool!

Espio

Kokomo

Also Zyphox, not saying you're wrong since I know nothing of these MUs, but how does Cyborg beat HG or BA? I don't really see how he's going to successfully outzone either of them. Can't Black Magic grab him out of IA fireballs and has less startup? Can't HG just stay up in the air to navigate around the zoning then just rush him down?
Also can KF slide under IA fireballs? If so can't she get in and just vortex him to death?

Those match ups need to be heavily explored to be honest for the most part. I've barely played a competent Cyborg player once, but you need long sets over time to really grasp a match up. It's hard to find a great Cyborg and a great Hawkgirl player to really grind it out with for a relevant amount of time.

Yoaks

A spaceman

Also Zyphox , not saying you're wrong since I know nothing of these MUs, but how does Cyborg beat HG or BA? I don't really see how he's going to successfully outzone either of them. Can't Black Magic grab him out of IA fireballs and has less startup? Can't HG just stay up in the air to navigate around the zoning then just rush him down?
Aslong as Cyborg does his IA's pretty consistent, none of those characters are gonna have an easy time getting in.

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
tbh cyborg isn't either, he beats a lot of characters purely on zoning, characters like HG, grundy, KF, BA etc get beaten 6 - 4 at the very least, but if you have a teleport its pretty much in the opposite direction. joker doesn't have MU where he dominates (cyborg grundy is really bad) but he has more even MU and less losing MU's cyborg gets 9 - 1'd by martian, and might as well 8 - 2 9 - 1 grundy from what i hear lol.
It is a weird spot to be in. Yes Cyborg has 3-4 good MUs, however his bad MUs are so much worse than any other characters. No one can gets counter-picked in the ways that Cyborg does. ;_;

So who is worse is subjective debate. What might be considered 'worse'?:

1. A character with a few good MUs, but mostly 3-7s or 2-8s for the rest. (Cyborg)
2. A character with little to no good MUs, but only ever loses 4-6 or 5-5 for most of them. (Joker, Ares, Scorpion)

Personally, I feel that the first scenario (Cyborg) is worse overall because, although he wins some MUs, the ones he loses are just to overwhelming to be considered 'competitive'. This is bad for tournamanet viability since he is the easiest of the shitters to counterpick. At least the other characters have damage, mixups, resets or traps that keep them competitive in their 4-6s. They are at least balanced and 'complete' in their design, they just are not as good as other characters in this game.
Cyborg just works or he doesn't. You can't always jam a square block through a triangle hole.

Cyborg does have 3-5 'good' MUs. However they are all just 6-4. He has no 7-3s. Grundy, GL, and Hawkgirl all have very very good anti-cyborg tech that I would be willing to share for those who seek it.

Last edited: