What's new

EVB Big D's ESL/EVO Recap

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
I decided to do something a little bit different this time around. This experience deserved a face-to-face thank you :) Please bare with me. This was done in one take, and I don't normally do things like this! Not to mention I am coming off of a cold.

One thing I forgot to mention was how honored I was to commentate alongside Ketchup at the EGP tournament. Commentating is something I really want to pursue, and I have been getting great feedback! I cant thank you enough for the kind words and support. One day I'll be commentating professionally. I can feel it :) Check out the video below:

@RM AtK! @Perfect Legend @PND_Ketchup @PND_Mustard @Madzin @A F0xy Grampa @Take$$$ @Clutch8 @EGP_Compton @EGP_Awesomo @Kitana Prime @EVB Gaming @gross @Milkman @Nivek @SonicFox5000 @YOMI DJT @YOMI MITYEAP @YOMI REO

Attachments

Take$$$

gotta take it to make it
Good stuff! Was definitely a week I'll never forget either, and it was awesome meeting you. Hopefully we can do it all again next year, and good luck with commentating! You're great at it.

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
Good stuff! Was definitely a week I'll never forget either, and it was awesome meeting you. Hopefully we can do it all again next year, and good luck with commentating! You're great at it.
I'll make sure to go to EVO again next year!

It was such a pleasure meeting you too Big D!
Was really nice to meet you after like 3 or 4 years!

I wish all of the MK community lived within an hour radius because it's been hard being away from the offline scene and it's been only a week.

All of you are like family and I get "the feels" just thinking about not seeing you guys again for another 6-12 months :(

Matix218

Get over here!
@Big D you and slips and DR were my three favorite players to watch in mk9. I'm a huge character fan of Ermac and the other ninjas and I loved watching the few guys who used the mid tier/lower tier lesser used ninjas and still had success against the best players and characters. I was glad to see you have such a strong showing at Evo still repping the red ninja! Keep up the good work and good luck at future tournaments and ESL events!

Nivek

Athena guide me, the thunder God...
you kept the best for last!! hahaha
it was more than a pleasure for me...i hope we can meet again in the future!

migosan

MK Philippines / Injustice Philippines
congrats for placing 9th at evo @Big D!, what a way to represent UNSAFE GOD ERMAC! at the biggest stage this year, i hope to learn a lot of ermac tech with the rest of the ermac guys here!

Last edited:

migosan

MK Philippines / Injustice Philippines
fixed, hahaha my apologies, nothing but respect, taking a super unsafe character like ermac (i know the struggle haha) to top 9 in this game full of safe 50/50 mixup strings in the biggest stage this year, really amazing..much respect to that