What's new

Combo List - Erron Black Erron Black Combo Thread (Updated 15.05.15)

jokey77

Character Loyalist
Corner only:
jip b33 Close Sand Shot Uppercut 11 b33 EX TS: (51%, 2 bars)
... wait! This one might be a gem, if it is any reliable! Does this also work with f2,3? I guess no, as f2,3 uses different frames/causes different juggles!

Besides these Marksman-Combos of @Captain Oxygen are impressive. May I ask for your current 1-meter-combos as well?

Northern Slasher

Heads or Tails X
I'm having a hard time with the 21122 xx dbf2. Specifically after njp2 F24.. Any tips? The string itself is easy it's the command grab connecting that's the issue.

Noob
I'm having a hard time with the 21122 xx dbf2. Specifically after njp2 F24.. Any tips? The string itself is easy it's the command grab connecting that's the issue.
I usually just buffer in dbf2 around the 122 and then just keep mashing on 2 . I also do fdbf2 instead of dbf2

btw I found a combo that is really simply, does the same carry or more as njp2 F24 21122 xx dbf2 and only does 1% less damage

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
I usually just buffer in dbf2 around the 122 and then just keep mashing on 2 . I also do fdbf2 instead of dbf2

btw I found a combo that is really simply, does the same carry or more as njp2 F24 21122 xx dbf2 and only does 1% less damage
Huh I didn't even know f222 was cancellable.

I'm really not having a ton of difficulty with the new njp timing, but I think this probably the best alternative I've seen so far. Might be my online bnb

InFlames

dead
if you guys are using outlaw I honestly see no reason not to end combos with tarkatan stab. It raises Errons midscreen damage to the upper 30%'s and still gives a hard knockdown for the 50/50 afterwards

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
Huh I didn't even know f222 was cancellable.

I'm really not having a ton of difficulty with the new njp timing, but I think this probably the best alternative I've seen so far. Might be my online bnb
Yep, its cancellable. I usually cancel F2 2 into Sand Tackle, though, since F222 cancel seems to be a tighter window.

Noob
:cool::cool:
if you guys are using outlaw I honestly see no reason not to end combos with tarkatan stab. It raises Errons midscreen damage to the upper 30%'s and still gives a hard knockdown for the 50/50 afterwards
Because sand tackle looks cooler haha :p.

Doesnt the stab only do like 1-2% more damage? I rather do the sand tackle to carry my opponent to the corner than an extra percent or two of damage.

carrion4worm

king of the underground
easy 1 bar outlaw midscreen, perfect for online...F13DB4, B211EXDF2 34%
also swag corner reset that can end with Brutality: F13DB4, B32U1, NJP, B2, B2 EX forward throw, F12DB4, B32U1, NJP, B3,3 DF2. roughly 58-59%
for one bar and even if it's teched at the reset you still have those high/low/throw options to stay aggressive...shit, throw caltrops! They always seem to make your opponent open up when thrown under their feet. While sword is gone for 5 seconds, I Stick with F13DB4, B32U1, F12BF4 for good damage with no meter. Then your sword and awesome NJP are back!!!
BONUS: End the second combo with "Sword in the Stone " and post it here!!! I don't think you guys can do it lol!!!

Last edited:

KNX

Noob
Here are the 2 combos i posted earlier. They're the highest damage i've been able to get for no meter.
I was able to get them online so yea

edit: set videos on now, sorry bout that
I've already been using the 2nd one as my corner bnb, but the 1st combo I never even thought was possible good stuff!

carrion4worm

king of the underground
Yep, its cancellable. I usually cancel F2 2 into Sand Tackle, though, since F222 cancel seems to be a tighter window.
F222 into tackle works much easier from juggle working towards the corner. F22 connects into it from grounded opponents anywhere from my experience

he also has a nice easy 28% f13db4,b32u1 , 2112xxdbf2 without the njp since the window is way tighter now and its alot harder to hit it online so no njp , sorry if this was already posted

easy 1 bar outlaw midscreen, perfect for online...F13DB4, B211EXDF2 34%
also swag corner reset that can end with Brutality: F13DB4, B32U1, NJP, B3,B3 EX forward throw, F12DB4, B32U1, NJP, B3,3 DF2. roughly 58-59%
for one bar and even if it's teched at the reset you still have those high/low/throw options to stay aggressive...shit, throw caltrops! They always seem to make your opponent open up when thrown under their feet. While sword is gone for 5 seconds, I Stick with F13DB4, B32U1, F12BF4 for good damage with no meter. Then your sword and awesome NJP are back!!!
BONUS: End the second combo with "Sword in the Stone " and post it here!!! I don't think you guys can do it lol!!!
Um what do you mean by "b3 b3" ? Do you just mean b33 because i cant seem to land the throw after the b3 b3 nor the b33 lol

wsj515

This is my billionth life cycle.
Any of you guys "forget" how to gun cancel? I've got them down pretty well, but every now and again I'll be in training mode and suddenly can't even get the gun to cancel from a string properly, and I need to step away for a little bit.

stamatis

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού. ........
guys tell me one thing,how you connect dbf2 after 21122,just curious,my success stats are 0,9%!

Taxman

Noob
after inputting 21122 I pause long enough to time it out so that I finish inputting dbf2 the moment I visually see 211 hit on the screen.

Input 21122, pause, dbf, I press 2 as I see 211 land. 22 finishes sand trap starts. (This all happens at the blink of an eye.

You just have to work with it and test out different timing until you get it right. I use to press 21122xxdbf2 all at the same time but it never came out so I had to try pausing between finishes inputting 21122 and starting dbf2.

KNX

Noob
Any of you guys "forget" how to gun cancel? I've got them down pretty well, but every now and again I'll be in training mode and suddenly can't even get the gun to cancel from a string properly, and I need to step away for a little bit.
It's just one of those things where your mind/hands can get exhausted going through a tricky motion over and over...

It's a lot worse when it happens in tournaments trust me. Taking a break usually helps.