What's new

Tech *New Ermac Discoveries Thread* Ermac Corner Teleport "Backwards Souls" (video)

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
I haven't seen anyone do that... granted there aren't a "ton" of Ermac players in the US on stream "yet".
What was the best damage you got from it?

It looks stylish if anything.

Ermaculate_Slim

We are Many but we didnt make MK11 not one
If you can get the timing right its easier to do the 3x lift D1 F1 1 22 TKP corner combo and the timings a little tricky but with practice you;ll get it

I've done this a few times while in training just messing around. I just never really thought of it being useful because if you are facing good players, it will be hard to just get the right positioning for it to work.

Ermaculate_Slim

Well ive been testing it and imo it can be used maybe not often but i dont see why it couldnt.Just jip, 3,1 lift, teleport 3-timesB1F1 1, 22, TKP. Its not even hard

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Well ive been testing it and imo it can be used maybe not often but i dont see why it couldnt.Just jip, 3,1 lift, teleport 3-timesB1F1 1, 22, TKP. Its not even hard
A JIP would be the most likely way of getting this to work. If, while in the combo after you to the lift you can dash very quick to the teleport to continue it. I know doing B2,1 creates a little bit a space between you and your opponent and then why you do the teleport it doesn't work to your benefit in the corner.

Ermaculate_Slim

Yea i think B2 1 creates too much space to do it.But your way is much easier then trying to do 3,1 lift then trying to time the fall so that the combo will land.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
k so it seems it only works after a lift so ive been doin b21f2 b34 d4 lift teleport 121push damage is about 40%
the highest damage ive gotten is 44%/45% using
b114lift teleport 31 312 push
also theres b21f2lift teleport 31 121 push
also got b114 lift tele 31 22 push

fr stack

wot u usin foxy i cant seem to get it to connect after the teleport i know theres big damage potential here

shit nvm 31 starter 8)

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
k so it seems it only works after a lift so ive been doin b21f2 b34 d4 lift teleport 121push damage is about 40%
the highest damage ive gotten is 44%/45% using
b114lift teleport 31 312 push
also theres b21f2lift teleport 31 121 push
also got b114 lift tele 31 22 push
B11,4,tks,tp,33,push = 41%

The bad thing about this is the timing and positioning on this...

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
wot u usin foxy i cant seem to get it to connect after the teleport i know theres big damage potential here

shit nvm 31 starter 8)
yeah same here.... I was tempted to ask Check via twitter to try out all the possibilities here.

My execution isn't the best though :(

fr stack

sorry for all the posts but anyways 31 lift teleport b12f1 b12f1 b12f1 22 push 46% (49% wit jump in punch )

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
sorry for all the posts but anyways 31 lift teleport b12f1 b12f1 b12f1 22 push 46% (49% wit jump in punch )
no problem at all and with a JiP seems more practical anyway... getting a raw TKS that close to your opponent in the corner... iffy. I'm still messing with this and other areas with Ermac. I wish I knew how to make videos... :(

fr stack

yeah im still in de dark ages ive de same phone for about 5 years now lol
an this tech is actually beast , i just found this fully charge b2 lift teleport b12f1 x3 22 push the timing is much stricter than the 31 starter but its unblockable and even if it whiffs the f1 of your 1st b12f1 will catch em on their way off the floor

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
And here I was hating when I fly out of the SAME side of the screen that I teleported from. lol Yea setting up the B1,2,f1 is a pain in the butt in the corner. I only use the situational one where you jump out of the corner and start your combo with b1,2,f1 and jab them with standing 1 before starting the b1,2,f1 x3, 2,2, tkp combo. Very nice find. I'll have to work this into my game, it seems less tedious and more practical than the other ways.

This is definitely new. Congrats on the new find, Storms.

My find back when Ermac came out was same situation, but instead, cross under them while they are falling from the lift and do a jumpkick~teleport, then b12f1.