What's new

General/Other - Tanya Ed Boon on Tanya: "She's koming soon, In early June, Or my name ain't Boon."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Lost in the hype of an amazing weekend at Combo Breaker, Ed Boon still found plenty of time to be Ed Boon on Twitter this weekend, despite attending the Chicago area tourney for a large part of this past weekend. From helping to give away some awesome old skool MK gear, to talking with players/fans and signing lots autographs, he still found time to answer tweets, like when he was asked for "news on Tanya", for which he replied: "She's koming soon, In early June, Or my name ain't Boon." So there you go. Tanya is coming in a couple weeks, most likely first to Kombat Pack owners then a week later for individual sale. Along w/ Tanya, a skin pack for MK1, which you can check out HERE.

The Tweet:
EdBoon_Tanya_EarlyJune.png

Attachments

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
So hype for Tanya!! But let's hope it's June 2 and then the next DLC comes end of June. If it's one DLC character per month that's gonna put a serious damper on the idea of any post-Kombat Pack DLC.

Jyakotu

The traitor to Edenia and to all the realms!
The waiting is really killing me. I haven't even touched MKX because Tanya is my main and I just want her to come back before I start to invest some serious time into this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.