What's new

E-sports In Jamaica

Jaiyson

100% Jamaican
Hey TYM,

Don't know if much of you guys know me but I'm JaiysonX and I've been apart of this community for a while now. I'm living in Jamaica and its a DREAM of mine to see E-sports come alive here on our small Caribbean Island.
I have a die hard love for MK and Injustice and I wanna keep the scene alive where I'm at. I believe E-Sports is where Jamaica needs to be. Jamaica has some of the most skilled players your will ever see in Gaming and for the pass two years efforts has been made to plan a National Tournament to gather players from across the Island known as MASH DI BUTTON ( say 'mash the button' not mash down 1 [ d1] lol) and the turnout was AMAZING!! This event gave me hope and created a strong community of gamers who want to see more and more of these kinda event held throughout the year.

Reality is though this event was plan and funded by a small group of dedicated gamers so it can only stretched that far. I am an avid follower of Tournaments and Weeklies - GGA, TFC EVO APEX ect you name it I am watching the stream. I know Jamaica can benefit greatly from this if our players had a chance to showcase our talent on a WORLD stage.

I created this thread hoping that someone out there in TYM land can give a helping hand to make E-Sports a reality here in Jamaica. Our latest project is a CLAN PRO CIRCUIT -

I know for a fact that if any Individual or a Tournament Organizer decide to plan a event or tournament in Jamaica it will be a great success..

MK9 Grand Finals 2013 Mash Di Button

So yea that where its at guys. Respect and ONe LOVE!!

Jaiyson

100% Jamaican
I was just showcasing where we are at in terms of E-sports in Jamaica guys.. I was thinking about planning a National Tournament as well and I am the one seeking the support not Triforce. Im all for Esports yo and He did his thing and now I need you guys to support ME with planning and stuff. I need your support guys..Please dont turn your backs on me.. PLEASE @AK Pig Of The Hut @EGP Wonder_Chef

Amplified$hotz

Done with MK1. Stop supporting a scam company
The only time I've seen triforce is in the Brady djt mirror. He was pretty funny what's wrong with him?

The only time I've seen triforce is in the Brady djt mirror. He was pretty funny what's wrong with him?
being shady in general
alot of his players will get stranded/ not sponsored for a event
vxg
it goes on

edit: he also likes to talk alot of shit without ever backing it up

Last edited:

Jaiyson

100% Jamaican
Keeping the dream ALIVE. I will do my best to make E-sports a reality in Jamaica.. Look out world!! Jamaica will be host to tournaments even greater than EVO...