What's new

General/Other - D'Vorah D'Vorah: Which variation are you, Brood Mother, Swarm Queen or Venomous?

Which variation seems most fitting to you?

• Brood Mother

Votes: 12 13.2%
  • Swarm Queen

Votes: 34 37.4%
  • Venomous

Votes: 45 49.5%

• Total voters

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
In defining the three variations to the new Mortal Kombat character, D'Vorah the Mortal Kombat facebook page has updated on how her three variations differ. Whether you're a zoner, close kombat competitor or just straight-up offensive... may these new images help you. The variations in Mortal Kombat X is one of the most anticipated features in the upcoming 2015 game, so may these variation descriptions help you in determining which D'Vorah you are!

D’vorah: Brood Mother Variation. For close kombat.
dvorahbrood.png

D’vorah: Swarm Queen Variation. All about zoning and kombos.
dvorahzoning.png

D’vorah: Venomous Variation. Defensive players beware.
dvorahvenomous.png

Source: https://www.facebook.com/MortalKombat

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Also I am loving those images they are releasing. Can't wait to see them for the rest of the characters.

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
Swarm Queen for sure for the zoning and combos that they emphasize.

Venomous also looks awesome, love the idea behind the increased chip damage and status effects it can have.

The only one I'm not majorly interested in is Brood Mother to be honest though.

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
Hopefully these variations solve a lot of the matchup problems that have plagued other NRS games. I think they will. Very optimistic.

E

Eldriken

If I ever decide to play her, I'll have to pick between Swarm Queen and Venomous.

Being able to apply DoTs to your opponent via attacks is gonna be nutty.

Looks like NRS have given up on trying to model good looking female faces. Now they're at a point, where they're creating monster characters, which are supposed to look horrible. Well, no change there.