What's new

Guide - Venomous D'Vorah Venomous Guide

A quick guide i made for D'Vorah players or people who want to pick her up. Her Venomous variation is deadly! that does damage over time if she hits opponent with any of her stinger moves such as b2+1, f2+2, d+4, d+3, ovipositor rush/charge.

In this variation she loses bug blast and wasp grenades which means that she loses her bug cancel, however she gains bug spray that restands her opponents during combos and it can lead into 50/50. you can hold the spray to extend the damage and on block as well. on hit it connects with her f1+1, 1+1+2, b1, f2, f2+2, f4+4, 1+1+b2, 2+1+2. she can also end her combos with it for restand mixups in corner as well.

on block it does 5% chip if you fully extend the spray alone, but the meter burned bug spray on block does about 12% chip damage. when they block your spray you can end it before it is fully extended, basically release it so you can play mind games with her, or you can fully extend it and if people will try yo jump out, hit you out or armor through, they will get hit with her spray.

bug spray beats wakeups as well, since the wakeups in this game are not invincible, and armored can be beaten as well due to the full extension of her bug spray is 10 really quick hits.

here is a video of guide i made.

and here is a bnb video of venomous combos i made.

@Blind_Ducky
@Sindelia
@TopTierHarley
@Saint Op Omen
@RunwayMafia
@Krayzie
@Orchazm
@kaseyk
@Cinnabun

Last edited:

A quick guide i made for D'Vorah players or people who want to pick her up. Her Venomous variation is deadly! that does damage over time if she hits opponent with any of her stinger moves such as b2+1, f2+2, d+4, d+3, ovipositor rush/charge.

In this variation she loses bug blast and wasp grenades which means that she loses her bug cancel, however she gains bug spray that restands her opponents during combos and it can lead into 50/50. you can hold the spray to extend the damage and on block as well. on hit it connects with her f1+1, 1+1+2, b1, f2, f2+2, f4+4, 1+1+b2, 2+1+2. she can also end her combos with it for restand mixups in corner as well.

on block it does 5% chip if you fully extend the spray alone, but the meter burned bug spray on block does about 12% chip damage. when they block your spray you can end it before it is fully extended, basically release it so you can play mind games with her, or you can fully extend it and if people will try yo jump out, hit you out or armor through, they will get hit with her spray.

bug spray beats wakeups as well, since the wakeups in this game are not invincible, and armored can be beaten as well due to the full extension of her bug spray is 10 really quick hits.

here is a video of guide i made.

and here is a bnb video of venomous combos i made.

@Blind_Ducky
@Sindelia
@TopTierHarley
@Saint Op Omen
@RunwayMafia
@Krayzie
@Orchazm
@kaseyk
@Cinnabun
After ex puddle you should neutral jump punch then f22 spray because its the same damage + restand and about 10% DoT

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
This guide is almost as bad as Vak Phoenix himself.

He's how you play D'Vorah:
Character select screen. Hover over D'Vorah, then press up left left square. Scroll down to 'Blue Steel' select it.

If you are unable to do so, you lack conviction.

Here's an example of a person who DOESN'T lack a conviction:

See that? Wrote a better guide in only 29 words.

Vak Phoenix: But Ricky, don't you also use D'Vorah?

Rickyraws: No.

Vak Phoenix: But I saw you use h-

Vak Phoenix: Okay.

Rickyraws: Are you free?

Vak Phoenix: Very

You heard it here folks.

This guide is almost as bad as Vak Phoenix himself.

He's how you play D'Vorah:
Character select screen. Hover over D'Vorah, then press up left left square. Scroll down to 'Blue Steel' select it.

If you are unable to do so, you lack conviction.

Here's an example of a person who DOESN'T lack a conviction:

See that? Wrote a better guide in only 29 words.

Vak Phoenix: But Ricky, don't you also use D'Vorah?

Vak Phoenix: But I saw you use h-

Vak Phoenix: Okay.

Rickyraws: Are you free?

Vak Phoenix: Very

You heard it here folks.
Lololol stay off of drugs

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
Lord Nurgle only posit to track this thread, I shall watch your breakdown guide and BnBs, D'Vorah best waifu of Lord Nurgle

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
-25, but.. you can end it before the full extension to make opponents guessing.
It's definitely not -25 lol. I think it's more around the -10 to -15 range. The frame data is completely wrong.

I'm enjoying D'Vorah quite a lot. I've only played her a bit so far but she's really fun to play. The lack of any back forward inputs is also a plus because fuck the PS4 pad.

It's definitely not -25 lol. I think it's more around the -10 to -15 range. The frame data is completely wrong.

I'm enjoying D'Vorah quite a lot. I've only played her a bit so far but she's really fun to play. The lack of any back forward inputs is also a plus because fuck the PS4 pad.
Yeah ive noticed that. But kitanas throat slice punishes it so. And good that you play D'Vorah!

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
From wat I have been seeing is this character is just f-ed up, been learning her since this past weekend and she just seems like 1 dirty fighter and resorts to some dirty stuff

chemist4hire

I Got Guiled
Hey guys what are the fastest reversals in the game? I am trying to sort our the frame data and know that can help me narrow it down on some of the iffy ones.