What's new

dsp is sooo salty against cyrax.. lmao

Niflheim

Noob
If you guys don't understand, DSP is like this one purpose for comedy. He doesn't actually act like this, he justs does for the lulz.

If you guys don't understand, DSP is like this one purpose for comedy. He doesn't actually act like this, he justs does for the lulz.
That is his real personality, of course he is going to act presentable in public around people he hardly knows. Him recording a live playthrough and matches is his raw reaction. Hell, if you watch any of his videos he calls things he is ignorant too "Stupid" or "lame", and you're going to tell me that he is acting? If so he deserves to be in a Judd Apatow movie along side Seth Rogan and the fat mankid from Superbad.

Kombo

Noob
I feel so bad for dsp. I mean, EVERY fighting game conspires against him. His controller/stick conspires against him. If only he could get his block button to work or his combos to come out he wouldn't look like such a scrub. It's not his fault, dammit! Somewhere, deep down -- underneath all the dropped combos and button mishaps, there's a good player. Well, now that I think about it... probably not.

/sarcasm
Look man, it's impossible to punish raiden's superman move. Especially when its the only move someone does. Hell, I can read a raiden superman and still do nothing about it. I mean, no one -- and I mean fucking no one -- can beat a raiden scrub spamming that superman move. As phil says, its hard to punish offline but impossible to punish online. And wtf, how come phil's block button never works... I feel your pain bro. When I lose its because my controller is being retarded, the only reason.

I'll cut to the chase -- this, my friends, is why MK is ass.

/sarcasm
LMAO! I see you have been taking trolling lessons from REO Tyrant.

Subby

Frost Warrior
Im sorry but i don't agree with you...If you successfully read superman, or a superman spammer and you don't punish or do something about it, then there's something wrong with you. It's like when i hear people complain about online scorpion and smoke teleport spammers, just fucken bait em into those moves, it's not fun but that's how you gotta play those types of noobies.

blues686

Black lantern
That is his real personality, of course he is going to act presentable in public around people he hardly knows. Him recording a live playthrough and matches is his raw reaction. Hell, if you watch any of his videos he calls things he is ignorant too "Stupid" or "lame", and you're going to tell me that he is acting? If so he deserves to be in a Judd Apatow movie along side Seth Rogan and the fat mankid from Superbad.
lmao!!!!

Creepy00

Noob
Why we talking about Dsp when in reality he hasnt put time enough in knowin the potential of the game? :/ Pointless

Creepy00

Noob
Becuase he makes empty assumptions on the game where he should've researched the game. He really hasn't GRASPED the game and went into it for MONTHS!
For instance: How could he miss the patch that made Freddy mandatory?
You do realize phil it isnt a casual mk player like us right? He only the touch the game 4 times, so he doesnt quite know the mechanics of the game or the characters fighting style. Plus he continously playing different games, dont see how he can keep with the updates. His empty assumptions are based on his opinions and knowledge from what he experiences from the game. So what if he has different opinion from us, do we really have to jump over him? Now I understand what aris meant about how the mk community isnt easy forgetful.

spongebob

ಠ__ಠ
Becuase he makes empty assumptions on the game where he should've researched the game. He really hasn't GRASPED the game and went into it for MONTHS!

He makes empty assumptions on pretty much all the next gen fighting games, if you've ever seen any ask the king video's he bashes any new fighting game making baseless statements and discrediting the people that play them. It should be a given that if your going deem a game unworthy for tournies and not competitive then you should actually have gotten good at the game. I think I remember him discrediting Justin Wong saying how the only reason he's good is he plays fighting games alot. He never acknowledges why he sucks and just because he played ST back in the day deems all the never FG's unworthy and not worth competing in.

He probably put about 10 seconds of work into MK9 gets beaten by something then salt flows through him and he deems the game shitty and the person playing against him a scrub.

TyrantRave

タイラント・レイブ
You do realize phil it isnt a casual mk player like us right? He only the touch the game 4 times, so he doesnt quite know the mechanics of the game or the characters fighting style. Plus he continously playing different games, dont see how he can keep with the updates. His empty assumptions are based on his opinions and knowledge from what he experiences from the game. So what if he has different opinion from us, do we really have to jump over him? Now I understand what aris meant about how the mk community isnt easy forgetful.
Nice try, phil.

Subby

Frost Warrior
He doesn't have to keep up with updates, but he should AT LEAST check. I say this becuase ANYONE who followed this game, yes, even DSP, knew the game was capable of hotfixes. I don't know about you, but that strikes me as lazy. I don't care if he has to edit and get the quality of his vids top notch or whatever. With at the LEAST a google search it shouldn't take more than 10 Min. to find out whats going on.

He makes empty assumptions on pretty much all the next gen fighting games, if you've ever seen any ask the king video's he bashes any new fighting game making baseless statements and discrediting the people that play them. It should be a given that if your going deem a game unworthy for tournies and not competitive then you should actually have gotten good at the game. I think I remember him discrediting Justin Wong saying how the only reason he's good is he plays fighting games alot. He never acknowledges why he sucks and just because he played ST back in the day deems all the never FG's unworthy and not worth competing in.

He probably put about 10 seconds of work into MK9 gets beaten by something then salt flows through him and he deems the game shitty and the person playing against him a scrub.
This is another thing. He has had history of being a competetive fighting game player. He should AT LEAST have an open mind about other games and other players(Including common things like courtesy.),which he does not.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
I'm going through his other videos and they're pretty hilarious. He seems to have this strange feeling that his jump punches should beat his opponent's every time, and that you can't block lows and overheads.

I also noticed he thinks you can block while in the air.

Subby

Frost Warrior
I'm going through his other videos and they're pretty hilarious. He seems to have this strange feeling that his jump punches should beat his opponent's every time, and that you can't block lows and overheads.

I also noticed he thinks you can block while in the air.
Its official. He suffering from MvsC3 syndrome. Next symptoms include
1.Wondering why your opponent doesn't yell the attack he's doing.
2. Going to a tag match and wondering why you can't kill your opponent in one combo.
3.Picking characters that look purple. *Stares at Jaxs pants*

Watching the Cyrax video again I noticed him bitching about the damage of combos Cyrax does. Yet he is a ST player... :rofl: