What's new

Dream Matches!!

Jaiyson

100% Jamaican
MKX is around the corner and throughout IGAU lifespan there are some matches between players that I have never seen (whether online or offline) . I dont know about you guys but I would definitely love to see the following matches on stream- either ft3 ft5 ft10 or ft20...

@SonicFox5000 (Batgirl) vs @EMPEROR_THEO (Aquaman)

@rev0lver (Lex Luthor) vs @EMPEROR_THEO (Aquaman)

@Akromaniac27 (Wonderwoman) vs @Relaxedstate (Zod)

@WoundCowboy (Sinestro) vs @DarthArma (Batman)

@EMPEROR_JUPITER vs @Drizzle (Wonderwoman)

@Emperor SaltFace (Harley) vs @Orochi / @OFIDYAN (Green Lantern)

@GGA 16 Bit (Selina Kyle) vs @Ra Helios (Catwoman)

If there are existing footage of any of these matches , Please provide me with the link below, Otherwise MAKE IT HAPPEN before MKX comes around..... pleasssssssssssssse!!

What is/are your dream match(es)?

MKX is around the corner and throughout IGAU lifespan there are some matches between players that I have never seen (whether online or offline) . I dont know about you guys but I would definitely love to see the following matches on stream- either ft3 ft5 ft10 or ft20...

If there are existing footage of any of these matches , Please provide me with the link below, Otherwise MAKE IT HAPPEN before MKX comes around..... pleasssssssssssssse!!

Tyrant vs Billy
16 Bit vs Ra Helios
Ra Helios vs GGA Max
Deg's Zatanna vs anyobdy

I am TERRIBLE! vs sinestro, the only way it would be a match worth watching is if wound was just as bad against batman.

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
My dream matches to watch would be GGA Max vs Ra Helios and GGA 16Bit vs Ra Helios just because of the blow ups and pop offs that would ensue. I would also really like to see Theo vs SonicFox. I know they played in a Pre-MLG tournament but I dunno about otherwise. This should go without saying but these matches would have to be played offline, preferably in tournament.

Jaiyson

100% Jamaican
I am TERRIBLE! vs sinestro, the only way it would be a match worth watching is if wound was just as bad against batman.
Aww staap it Arma... You're Batman can take on anybody..Plus @WoundCowboy always says that batman is a bad match-up for Sinestro. sooooooooooooooooo yeah!!!! lol

Jaiyson

100% Jamaican
I hope that there is some miracle that happens at NEC where one of my matches ends up as a tournament face-off..