Don't you just hate it when...

Discussion in 'Fighting Philosophy' started by SuGaR, Jul 30, 2010.

1. SuGaR

SuGaR Guest

This is an idea I just had, basically, everyone posts things that happen to them that get them pissed off at the game or the person they're playing. So, I'll start this one off...Don't you just hate it when you do H. Smoke's 2 Hit pop-up, JK, Teleport, GC aaHP Spear and the kid drops before you can finish the combo?
  2. OJuggernaut0

OJuggernaut0 New Member

Don't you just hate it when people take online casuals seriously?
  3. SuGaR

SuGaR Guest

Don't you just hate it when people think there's a difference between online and casual? ;)
  4. OJuggernaut0

OJuggernaut0 New Member

Haha yes! Though, online casuals are different than offline casuals.
  5. MKF30

MKF30 We Are Many,You Are But 1 Premium Supporter

Owee lol I can be here all day with this thread haha...

But yes, online casuals no less nobody should go nuts about lol...

Don't you just hate it when you get random, pointless hatemail from someone you just beat legitimately?
  6. OJuggernaut0

OJuggernaut0 New Member

Yeah, I just don't listen or read hatemail anymore.

Don't you just hate it when you random select online, and they counter pick your random... then drop when they lose?
  7. FatalTragedy

FatalTragedy Jesus Fucking Christ

I fucking hate the fact that I only seem to lag spike in the middle of a crucial juggle.

I hate accidental jumps. Xbox d-pad has a mind of its own and it costs me a lot of matches. If I only I played stick.

And this one is totally my fault but I'm a big Sonya player and I absolutely hate fucking up her 5-hitter because I always end up jump punching the air and leaving myself open. On the flip, however, I love when a player jumps into that punch because I look like I knew it was coming. Sah-weet.
  8. ZAQ

ZAQ On Leave Staff Member

[​IMG]
  9. GoldenOreos

GoldenOreos Arcade Tech Staff Member

10. don't you just hate it when somebody beats you once and leaves/boots you? I mean really? wtf?

its not just UMK3, same thing happens in Tekken and Street Fighter
  11. Ghostcove

Ghostcove New Member

You play someone on DS with the name NOOB102 and he wins only because it's the damn DS...
  12. OJuggernaut0

OJuggernaut0 New Member

Simple solution, don't play on the DS...
  13. Ghostcove

Ghostcove New Member

Sometimes I wish I could, but because my job requires me to be on the road 10 months a year, it's about all I have.

Also, thanks for the warm welcome. I thought they only acted like that on SRK.
  14. MKF30

MKF30 We Are Many,You Are But 1 Premium Supporter

Yeah must be a fighting game retarded mentality kind of thing lol...

As for quitting, doesn't matter here DS, 360 same crap lol....

Don't you just hate it when someone counterpicks you with a top tier when you pick a low tier? lol
  15. FatalTragedy

I had several people counter my Sektor with Kabal and they still couldn't cut it.
  16. OJuggernaut0

OJuggernaut0 New Member

You said they only win soley because it's on the DS, if that's the case than don't play on the DS. That would be like me only playing someone that I know I have delay with, then saying they only won because of the delay. Solution? Don't play that person. Same concept.
  17. Ghostcove

Ghostcove New Member

Wow, where do you live so that I can avoid that state when I'm on the road? Hopefully the rest of your state is more welcoming than you are, or are you just feeling safe behind a keyboard?
  18. OJuggernaut0

OJuggernaut0 New Member

What the hell are you talking about?
  19. ZAQ

20. SuGaR

SuGaR Guest

Don't you just hate it when people make second and third CMK user-names?

GOT 'EM!
  21. ZAQ

I hate it when people hate themselves so much that they make it their life goal to try to mess with this site and its members for no reason, and then make a weak attempt at justifying their actions with biased, opinionated, libelous pseudo-stupid statements to a group of people too ignorant to know better or too lazy to care.
    :mk2-dig-own-grave:
  22. X820

X820 New Member

;)
  23. OUIJA WARRIOR

OUIJA WARRIOR Active Member

Don't you hate it when people say your connection is bad, but their connection is worse. I'm not saying that my connection is always good because it isn't sometimes. I'm just saying that if I have 2 yellow bars and you have 1 red bar, don't blame it all on me. LOL
  24. FatalTragedy

I get accused of using lag to my advantage a lot by people that can't take a loss on XBL. I don't know how lag can be used to one's advantage. And most of the time I have a perfect connection with the people that make the accusations. I don't understand their mentality. When I play somebody who's clearly better than me, I stick around for a good 30 matches or at least until the dude gets bored and leaves.
  25. Nitrogoose

Nitrogoose New Member

i fucking hate it when tournament op's tell you theres a going to be a tournament for umk3, when all they do is drool over ssf4.

they can go die in a fire.
    same situation as the atlanta revival, as what happened to me yesterday.