What's new

General/Other - Jacqui Briggs (Old) Jacqui Briggs Pre-Release General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where the heck is Jacqui? I really hope we get some gameplay of her soon.

Jacqui sounds sooooo interesting. Not a boring character at all.

"Jacqui is the daughter of Jax. She's got a little bit of a chip on her shoulder, got a little daddy complex - wants to prove something to dad as well as to herself. It kind of comes across in her gameplay too." - Hans Lo

What kinda moves would you guys like her to have, all i know is that i want her throw to be her punching the opponent in the stomach then while there bending over in pain she socks them right in the jaw.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Nah I think they'll do Jacqui and Sonya, an all-woman thing or something, then reveal both Kenshi and Jax together or leading up to the last stream before MKX is out.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Nah I think they'll do Jacqui and Sonya, an all-woman thing or something, then reveal both Kenshi and Jax together or leading up to the last stream before MKX is out.
That's funny. I think the opposite.

I'm think it'll be either Jacqui/Jax one week Kenshi/Sonya the next, or Sonya/Jax one week and Jacqui/Kenshi the next. Your combo is what I think is the least likely scenario. I don't think they're doing a reveal with two females only because they probably would've done Kitana/Mileena if they were willing to go that route.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
That's funny. I think the opposite.

I'm think it'll be either Jacqui/Jax one week Kenshi/Sonya the next, or Sonya/Jax one week and Jacqui/Kenshi the next. Your combo is what I think is the least likely scenario. I don't think they're doing a reveal with two females only because they probably would've done Kitana/Mileena if they were willing to go that route.
I'm just theorizing, I'm not even sure they'll do that either. I was just stating a possible combination lol. I can't even be bothered to make well-thought theories at this point because I'm just tired and want the game now :(

SHOW JACQUI DAMNIT

Status
Not open for further replies.