What's new

General/Other - Jacqui Briggs (Old) Jacqui Briggs Pre-Release General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I want to see an alt with her hair down. NRS need to stop being lazy with hair designs.
I do think she'd look cool with her braids flowing freely, I'd like to see her with an outfit where her hair is in an afro.

Then again, i'm biased because I'm a guy with an afro.

Afros are cool.

I do think she'd look cool with her braids flowing freely, I'd like to see her with an outfit where her hair is in an afro.

Afros are cool.

I kinda of like the idea of a braids or dreads in a pony-tail like Maya from KI. Not feeling the corn-rolls especially it being in both designs, from what we've seen so far.

kivatt

Kono Dio Da

Afros are cool.

Dreads are better a lot better than braids.
Trust me, I know from experience lol.

But I really wish she had dreads.
Or maybe an alternate that's similar to Misty Knight or a Black Panther's outfit.

Mortal Komhat

Worst Well-Established Goro Player Ever
Eh, either way, I wanna see some fuckin' gameplay is what.

Wanna know what the gloves can do, and if she's got some nastiness from the olympic kickboxing thing.

cfw

Toys can't save you!
I like her hair as is. It's neat and pulled back and doesn't follow the dumb IRL army rules with black women's hair. :cool:

A lil' fro would be cute tho.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I like her hair as is. It's neat and pulled back and doesn't follow the dumb IRL army rules with black women's hair. :cool:

A lil' fro would be cute tho.
I agree

Sadly it seems Jacqui won't be getting any costumes in the Kombat Pack, but if this game follows Injustice and MK9's trend we'll be getting costume packs and free compatibility patch costumes as well. I'm cautiously optimistic.

I'm just happy we have a black woman in the game.So people will not try to make her not black because everyone knows jax is black. it's no racist games with her not being black

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
Oh she would that's a military thing... Go drinking after a hard battle.. Funny thing is when Cass was said to be her n cages daughter half the people said it came from nowhere and they always thought her n Jax were canon shipped...
After a hard battle? Haha! More like go drinking after a hard night of drinking...or any other time that you can buy alcohol. Us military peeps love our 3 A's ammo, ass, and alcohol.

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
After a hard battle? Haha! More like go drinking after a hard night of drinking...or any other time that you can buy alcohol. Us military peeps love our 3 A's ammo, ass, and alcohol.
Well I was romanticizing it...
Most my family was military... They wouldn't take me... Plus I was no good at volleyball...

*New gameplay impression of Jacqui Briggs*

"Although her family tried to discourage her from joining the military, Jacqui was determined to follow in her father's footsteps by becoming a member of the special ops team. While she lacks her father's cybernetic arms, she is set to become a heavy hitter. Jacqui makes for a perfect counterpart to Cassie by relying on a few slow but devastating moves, as opposed to Cassie's combination of fast strikes. She may actually be a bigger threat than her dad, since she moves a little faster and has more agility than Jax. The metal arms motif isn't abandoned entirely, as there is a variation where she arms herself with a pair of robotic gauntlets for that extra touch."

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly

"Although her family tried to discourage her from joining the military, Jacqui was determined to follow in her father's footsteps by becoming a member of the special ops team. While she lacks her father's cybernetic arms, she is set to become a heavy hitter. Jacqui makes for a perfect counterpart to Cassie by relying on a few slow but devastating moves, as opposed to Cassie's combination of fast strikes. She may actually be a bigger threat than her dad, since she moves a little faster and has more agility than Jax. The metal arms motif isn't abandoned entirely, as there is a variation where she arms herself with a pair of robotic gauntlets for that extra touch."
I neeeeed footage of the briggs family

Hope she's as good as Jax in mk9.

Status
Not open for further replies.