What's new

General/Other - Jacqui Briggs (Old) Jacqui Briggs Pre-Release General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Guys...

GUYS! We've seen with every Generation X(yeah, I actually really agree with calling them that) relative that they have at least one or two moves from their family members in some capacity(be it special moves, unique attacks, or combo strings, etc.). What do you think Jacqui will get from Jax?

What do you want Jacqui to get from Jax?

For me, I really want the MK9 overhead Elbow special move, I've always loved pulling that off. Air gotcha grab would be pretty sweet too.

I was thinking regular gotcha grab would be cool, but I can't picture Jacqui picking up huge ass characters off of the ground effortlessly like Jax can.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Haha, seriously. I hope Goro gets a Sheeva mankini.

Also can we get some Injustice casuals soon? I think we've played before but it's been a minute.
Haha yea we've went at it a few times, and throughout the games life. Early on, in the middle, towards the end lol. It's been a while though.

I would but I hung up the gloves last week. The last 2-3 weeks my mind hasn't been there and my play got hella sloppy. I think I've mentally checked out until MKX. It got too hard for me to focus knowing it's around the corner. When it drops we can run some Week 1 sets and power each other up for sure.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Guys...

GUYS! We've seen with every Generation X(yeah, I actually really agree with calling them that) relative that they have at least one or two moves from their family members in some capacity.

What do you want Jacqui to get from Jax?.
What did Takeda get from Kenshi?

I hope, and dare I say think, Jacqui enters MKX with the dash punch. Let it be good and pass down the overhead special. I'd love for her to have those two combined with her own unique moves and set ups.

Also pure speculation, something about her just screams ridiculous corner game. I dunno what it is though lol.

Takeda was raised by Scorpion(I consider adopted father as still a father) and has an entire variation based on his ninja training including a scorpion-like teleport punch and spear attacks.

I'd assume he'd have nothing from Kenshi since Kenshi played hit-it-and-quit-it with his moms.
I hope Jackie gets nothing from Jax. She needs are own moves

I have a VERY strong speculation that the 3 weapons we see equipped to Jacqui's gauntlets are all ONE variation. And I think she can switch them up in gameplay during this variation. I'll say more as soon as I can find the article and read it again.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Enjoy MKX man, instead of harping on what you don't have, appreciate who you do. Now i'm sure there are characters in this game that you do like, why not discuss them with people who like them instead of wasting your life talking to us, people who are obviously fans of this character?

NRS isn't going to see any of this, this isn't an official forum, and they only read posts on TYM that they themselves promote(like topics about the streams and such) and we clearly like Jacqui, so you aren't actually accomplishing anything right now.

Honestly if you don't like her, you'd be better off flinging your shit on twitter where the devs actually have a chance to see it.

Reactions: cfw

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I like her battle-garb, but i'd like a more stylish and sleek costume too.

I hope her alt is good because I have a bad feeling she'll end up like Killer Frost and Sinestro in IGAU, no DLC or bonus costumes.

I hope her alt is good because I have a bad feeling she'll end up like Killer Frost and Sinestro in IGAU, no DLC or bonus costumes.
I want to see an alt with her hair down. NRS need to stop being lazy with hair designs.

According to the supposed leak, Jacqui is going to have an "olympic champion" ALT and another ALT called "workout clothes".

Status
Not open for further replies.