What's new

Question Do You Honestly Think Nightwing Is Underrated?

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
He's mid tier or upper mid.I would peg him top 15, no way in hell he's near top 5. Maybe he's 10-15. Just gets bodied in a few mus and loses a lot more than the top tier characters.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
He isn't.
And what high damage are you talking about?

His really high damage combos are situational and very difficult execution-wise, so they are far from BnBs. I wouldn't say he has high damage.

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
No. He is really good. NightWing pressure is really good and his d1s. I'm going to give you to this straight. A lot of people down play NightWing because they SUCK!!!!! (For the people that play him and for the people that plays against night wings that are really not that good.)

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
I think Nightwing is a solid character, but maybe up-played a bit by people who don't even play the character.

KillaGthug4Life

Believe in Magic yet? Let us Dance
His extremely bad mobility in Staff mode is what keeps him at mid tier imao. Just because of that he's already at a disadvantage to any power characters and any stage where characters can throw things at him. Suffers too much from free intractable damage. And Escrima is not very good, lacks pressure and high damaging combos. Moves are punishable and his zoning is average at best. He gets all his gusto from everything plus in Staff.

His extremely bad mobility in Staff mode is what keeps him at mid tier imao. Just because of that he's already at a disadvantage to any power characters and any stage where characters can throw things at him. Suffers too much from free intractable damage. And Escrima is not very good, lacks pressure and high damaging combos. Moves are punishable and his zoning is average at best. He gets all his gusto from everything plus in Staff.
He has Plus strings in escrima. And high damage. Around 40% every bnb