What's new

Diablo III

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
My copy is sitting in my car, right now. 30 minutes away from heading home from work and making myself a badass.......

oh shit, which class am I going to start off with?

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
Went with Barb, was my favorite class in Diablo 2 and so far i am really enjoying him. They did a weird thing with the skill tree but once you figure it out its pretty nifty and accessible. Liking it so far, destructible environments are awesome.

My one annoyance is that you cant move and have the map up at the same time. you have to rely on the mini-map for the most part.

B W1zZ

Noob
I'm installed,, up and running. I went with Barb for my first class lol, the graphics and sound effects are amazing.

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
anyone else having latency issues?
Yeah latency issues are a problem right now but that will die away once the servers arent so overloaded with so many new accounts and traffic flow.

In other news, this game is getting ripped to shreds on the review websites. i think its just angry users who cant log in yet.

edit* i got a rare scythe.....lol its so beast. it has 6 magical properties and does a hell of a lot of damage for a one handed weapon. im am loving this game so far.