What's new

DetroitBalln313 vs DetroitBalln313????

DetroitBalln

tupac aint dead
What? How is this possible?

In this video:
1) I made DetroitBalIn313 rage quit
2) I flawlessed DetroitBalIn313's Shang Tsung!!

False ballin had godlike pressure though.

With Shang: 4 xx ex ground skull in the corner

Jax: full screen X-ray whiff, ex lunge punch xx ragequit

My mind is simply too low tier to comprehend the brilliance

Theme

Noob
I have to hand it to him though, he plays a very good Shang Tsung and Jax......

...... OH WAIT THAT WAS YOU!

Massive Kano

Black Dragon
Anyway, I'm amazed he even had the nerve to play with you instead of just slinking away in shame after being caught impersonatin'.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
haha, cool ! The real Detroit is a beast and gave a lesson to the fake Detroit !! LMAO !! XD :D

Phantom

Kitana Prime aka MK's Rated R Superstar
IMPOSTORS GET EXPOSED!

I wonder how he felt the moment he noticed you :wow:

DIRTY

Noob
He's probably using capitle I's in place of the L's. Send him a friend request off your recent players, Then have everyone on your friends list get him off your friend list and file a complaint on his GT. That is f**ked up though.

Creepy00

Noob
Man, Detroitballn is so good that he gets to play mirror with himself controlled by the game, itself ( Cpu).
:( i wish i could do that, it is out of my level :p
Well, i saw this also happening in mk vs dc, There were like 3 guys with same name, EMPEROR_ Scorpion, An emp member. After that day, i never saw that guy or his impostors anymore. Hope doesnt happen, i m fan of yours.

Massive Kano

Black Dragon
So did you have any interactions with this person other than the fight itself? Did he try to explain himself? Did you take him to task?

DetroitBalln

tupac aint dead
So did you have any interactions with this person other than the fight itself? Did he try to explain himself? Did you take him to task?
None whatsoever, he actually tried recruiting people in the Crazy 88's, lol.

The funny thing is, he challenged Crazy_Shoryy_88 to a king of the hill, and on the mic he actually changed his voice in the Ps3 settings to make it to where he has a very deep voice.

So, pretty much, no body knows who he is, lol.. I'v very curious on figuring out who this guy is, I find it kinda funny.