What's new

Deg, you are not forgetten

Cabronium

Stream monster: Qperg.
I'm emo he didn't get the top 8. Martian is tough, hopefully you will continue to travel for majors. Your zatanna is godlike

I think Zatanna is a cowardly character, but Deg definitely deserves props.
Then she is the perfect character for you seeing as you play like a coward in every fighting game. ( I do too, it takes one to know one) Bye felicia

Anyways, I am so heartbroken at the last match, but still, you did a job well done. We are all proud of you, and i know youll get them next time. Great showing deg :)

M2Dave

Zoning Master
and zatanna doesnt require these EXACT things?....
Zod has to guess on wake up because of lack of invincible wake up attacks. Zatanna can simply perform an MB teleport, which means that Zatanna players do not need to have strong fundamentals.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
Zod has to guess on wake up because of lack of invincible wake up attacks. Zatanna can simply perform an MB teleport, which means that Zatanna players do not need to have strong fundamentals.
so you mean to tell me that, just because we can wake up safely (WITH METER MIND YOU) that we do not have strong fundamentals? You realize she has some of the worse normals in the game and only ONE halfway DECENT footsies tool? being able to escape wake up DOES NOT mean lack of fundamentals.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
so you mean to tell me that, just because we can wake up safely (WITH METER MIND YOU) that we do not have strong fundamentals? You realize she has some of the worse normals in the game and only ONE halfway DECENT footsies tool? being able to escape wake up DOES NOT mean lack of fundamentals.
Stop downplaying. You do not get to have access to Aquaman's footsies and safe wake ups.

Speaking of downplaying, remember that both Deg and Mr.Mileena were downplaying Zatanna for months and demanded buffs.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Her closest MK counterpart would most likely be Freddy so what the FUCK are you even talking about, Dave????

Anyway, props to Deg; Zatanna is my worst nightmare as a Bane main but watching him play practically makes me wanna pick her up he's so gdlk.