What's new

December 2015, who still plays?

Israfel

Designer for BxA
XB1 or PS4?

Xbox it always seems like forever between matches but PS4 seems to find matches super quick for me still.

EDIT: let me slowly walk out of this conversation with my head down as I clearly didn't read that this was for IGAU.

:(:confused:

Last edited:

TackyHaddock

Salty Mashers Krew
I sometimes wonder whether anyone still plays mk9 online. I was playing it until April 2015 but haven't played since for obvious reasons

E

Eldriken

I still play rather regularly on PS4. Add me if you don't mind Doomsday. =P

EndofGameBoss

That's about right.
I had Injustice on the 360. I picked it up rather late into the games life and was getting my ass handed to me left and right. I felt it wasn't worth the effort to reach a certain level when so many were about to move onto MKX.

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion
I'm always down to play injustice on ps4 if you want to add me. I can probably get on later tonight

Crusty

Retired forever; don’t ask for games.
I might win one lol, but yeah I'll add you when I actually get one.

Also, is it me but anytime I watch someone play injustice on PS4, the people online are a joke compared to PS3 unless you're fighting someone on TYM

E

Eldriken

I might win one lol, but yeah I'll add you when I actually get one.

Also, is it me but anytime I watch someone play injustice on PS4, the people online are a joke compared to PS3 unless you're fighting someone on TYM
I'd say about 99% of the people who currently play Injustice on the PS4 aren't good at all. I think there's maybe a handful of people that play the game regularly who can even come close to beating me. Outside of any TYM players, it's kind of a joke and I just like trolling the piss out of people with Doomsday.

KotH room clearing is my game and I'm very, very good at it. :p

Crusty

Retired forever; don’t ask for games.
I'd say about 99% of the people who currently play Injustice on the PS4 aren't good at all. I think there's maybe a handful of people that play the game regularly who can even come close to beating me. Outside of any TYM players, it's kind of a joke and I just like trolling the piss out of people with Doomsday.

KotH room clearing is my game and I'm very, very good at it. :p
I love being the man to beat in KotH as well, speaking of PS4, I dare ask. Any run ins from that trash IIINCORRUPTIBLE lately?