What's new

Decay's custom Lobo hat, "I realize how difficult it is to find merchandise for him"

Decay

King of the Bill
Yeah, so I like Lobo a lot. I liked him since I was a little kid when he first appeared on a Superman cartoon but now that I main him in Injustice and I feel like I should support him more, I realize how difficult it is to find merchandise for him. Like, I might find some crappy quality shirt online from a sketchy vendor, but finding hats and stuff is literally impossible. Finding gear with Superman, Batman, the Flash and Green Lantern is easy but not so much for the relatively unknown characters.
I decided to make my own, and although I've never drawn on clothes before, I figured I could give it a shot since I got dem art skillzz and stuff. Here's a few progress pictures next to the final image.

It isn't traced or anything like that. I had to draw it by hand with a pencil, and then use a fabric marker to create the outlines. After that, the shading was done with grey fabric paint and then the black and the red next. Just in time for Summer Jam
It isn't perfect but I'll get better if I continue to do it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Decay

King of the Bill
That's a really sick hat, screams badass
Thanks man! Also I wanted to let everyone know that I'm willing to take commissions on custom gear. If you have a character that is hard to find clothes for, let me know and maybe we can work something out. This hat took about 5 hours total so it's totally doable to fulfill orders. Also, I can draw pretty much anything, so it isn't limited to DC characters. Thanks for checking it out guys.

Tavaski

Get tough, or die
You are a very talented young man @Decay II. This work looks very promising and has the potential to expand as far as you're willing to take it. I would buy this and anything else you bless your art with. There's so much you can do here; graphic T's, tanks, jeans etc. However, as great as all of this seems, DC has copyrights :(.

Decay

King of the Bill
You are a very talented young man @Decay II. This work looks very promising and has the potential to expand as far as you're willing to take it. I would buy this and anything else you bless your art with. There's so much you can do here; graphic T's, tanks, jeans etc. However, as great as all of this seems, DC has copyrights :(.
Thank you bro, that was very nice of you. As far as copyrights, I am not making a business using dc characters, just drawing them on apparel as fan service to whoever wants it ;)
Yo decay YOOOOO DECCCAAYYY them hats are nice
Yooo thanks brother!
When I'm not so fucking broke, I'll definitely hit you up for custom swag man
Sure thing, let me know!
Nightwing underwear. Let's make this happen, Decay.
Sounds good. On the back, the nightwing logo, on the front it'll say "stick around". Get it?

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Thank you bro, that was very nice of you. As far as copyrights, I am not making a business using dc characters, just drawing them on apparel as fan service to whoever wants it ;)

Yooo thanks brother!

Sure thing, let me know!

Sounds good. On the back, the nightwing logo, on the front it'll say "stick around". Get it?
i think if you do make a nightwing underwear only have a Drawing of him on the back, because he's a shitter, am i right? also you can say you are sitting on Dick lol
:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Some notes:

That hat is just sick. Topnotch job.

That mannequin is pretty terrifying.

Lobo is so badass. I wish he didn't look like such a rasta juggalo in Injustice.

I may have to commission you for some Bane Knightfall merch. Not that Bane gear is as hard to find as Lobo gear, but I'll take quality, hand-crafted, custom stuff over readily available crap all day any day.

Decay

King of the Bill
Man that is SIIIIIIIIICK!!!! :D
Thank you my friend
Imagine Decay rolling in with that hat like

Yo.. he's Asian too lol
Some notes:

That hat is just sick. Topnotch job.

That mannequin is pretty terrifying.

Lobo is so badass. I wish he didn't look like such a rasta juggalo in Injustice.

I may have to commission you for some Bane Knightfall merch. Not that Bane gear is as hard to find as Lobo gear, but I'll take quality, hand-crafted, custom stuff over readily available crap all day any day.
Thanks for the compliment, and that head isn't a mannequin, it's a life sized plaster cast for drawing. It helps artists learn the structure of the face. But it makes a badass hat model too lol.
Yo,, it would be a pleasure to draw bane on something. Just PM for pricing and details and stuff :)