What's new

Tech Deathstroke Combo Concepts

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
I was messing about with Deathstroke trying to replicate one of :tonyts combos from his newest video and instead I ended up finding some things that I'm not sure are actually viable in match but might be useful when coming up with combos.

Et voilà:
This first one is as follows: air-to-air j3, 32~dbMB~ff, 12~df3

This one on the other hand is just to add a little extra damage/swag to your combo

Of course these are by no means optimised and I'm no Deathstroke main so I'll leave it to you guys to mess about with it or not.

Enjoy :cool:

I'm just going to tag anyone I can find in the DS forum lol
@TONY-T
@MITDJT
@KingHippo
@Red Reaper
@RedRaptor10
@Rampage254
@TelekineticBeing
@Vagrant
@Crathen
@karaokelove
@G4S J360
@Srryimwhte
@Fraud Blank
@Slips
@LiangHuBBB
@RYX
@mfkaoz I suppose you're DS now haha

TKB

Noob
It feels refreshing seeing a dash in an Injustice combo.
It looks good but honestly @Youphemism, I don't see any reason to spend two bars to do that combo when deathstrokes normal bnb has almost the same carry. Any thoughts on why it would be usable that I'm missing?...

If you land the j3 air to air you can just 323 f23 sword flip or even f23 MB guns for more damage and only 1 bar.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
It looks good but honestly @Youphemism, I don't see any reason to spend two bars to do that combo when deathstrokes normal bnb has almost the same carry. Any thoughts on why it would be usable that I'm missing?...

If you land the j3 air to air you can just 323 f23 sword flip or even f23 MB guns for more damage and only 1 bar.
It could be fun to use at the end of a match to troll/swag out/use up remaining meter, I'm not going to pretend you should use this as your new air-to-air bnb lol

You could, but what fun is that? :DOGE