What's new

Death Cargo Thread - Free DLC Released

roosTakk

Chode Juggler
That doesn't excuse not delivering on your prouct and being unprofessional. You don't see Chaos Code, Vanguard Princess, Melty Blood, Immaterial and MIssing Power, or Fearless ight devs trying to sue peopel for asking questions.
Do you have proof of that? Did you buy a copy and not receive it? Im kind of playing devils advocate here... it just seems like everyone is jumping in the circlejerk without actually checking the facts.

Do you have proof of that? Did you buy a copy and not receive it? Im kind of playing devils advocate here... it just seems like everyone is jumping in the circlejerk without actually checking the facts.
Why would a legit company keep beating around the bush? On top of that, instead of addressing customers, they block all negative and probably the potential truth from being seen.

They blocked me as well

Releasing a trailer on the date of the games release? Like have you read how they typed everything? Will be free for all future customers who plan on buying, like wtf.

It sounds like a smart 14 year old scammer geek who is making some serious dough lol

And they are making the digital version CHEAPER, and MORE CONVENIENT to not have to wait for shipping.

What about the people who paid FULL price and have yet to receive anything and if this is legit, will receive the game AFTER people are already playing the digital version who paid a lesser price.

BrobaChett

GODSTOMPER
Why hasn't everyone who ordered and everyone in this thread blasted these guys to oblivion on Twitter yet? Seriously... this is a big deal of developers (fake?) stealing from people.
I second this. Everyone who has a Twitter account should destroy these guys.

Why hasn't everyone who ordered and everyone in this thread blasted these guys to oblivion on Twitter yet? Seriously... this is a big deal of developers (fake?) stealing from people.
They don't have a twitter that I'm aware of. Can you link it?

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
Well with the May 5th digital release / trailer date announced whatever "Italian law media embargo" on the game should be up. Finally we can see this game as I'm sure there will be plenty of people ripping it to pieces.

Also...you guys really need to start taking screenshots of their antics since they're prone to closing / deleting things.

Last edited:

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
Any news on this? Digital version and this hyped up "official trailer" should be out today so, if what Necrostorm has been saying is true, today marks the end of any sort of ambiguous Italian law media embargo.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
It's not even May 5th anymore in Italy, it's already Tuesday the 6th. Goddam how are these guys not getting blown up by some media outlet?

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
At this point might as well released whatever buggy ass version they have ready and, maybe, patch it later.