What's new

Death Cargo Thread - Free DLC Released

REO

Undead
Still no trailer. Haha. I sort of feel bad for these people who paid $40 or whatever it was and won't be getting anything. No one really seems to be upset about it except for me....and I have no intention of buying the game at all.

Something is wrong with me, I guess.
I feel pretty bad, too. Death Cargo is probably the only other new gen fighter I was really looking forward to play. The music is awesome. The atmosphere and theme is sick. I love the dark feel and digitized actors. Yeah, it can get corny at tims. But I love that. All the people screaming that the graphics aren't 1337 enough for you should know that another man's trash is another man's treasure.

Honestly, I feel like Necrostorm screwed themselves over early in the beginning when they put out such a premature release on the game. It's a team of a small crew with very lmited resources. It's also their first fighting game and they probably didn't realize how much work it would take until they got deep into it. By then the very early advertised release date could not be changed. I SERIOUSLY believe the final product will not be shipped until 2015-2016. They also need to hire a translator when they can because it woudl help a lot since English isn't their first language.

I mean look at all the game's finalized content and features it's supposed to have through their answers: http://necrostorm.forumfree.it/?t=58311817 I bet currently they don't even have half of those characters, stages, story mode cinamatics, game modes, and etc. etc. done.

And if this is a scam and Death Cargo doesn't come out to players hands by 2y 2016 latest, then I am a very sad panda. I would have really had fun playing this game on PC. But it's also insanely messed up if that's the case. I hope it's not true. I will be holding my hopes up until then.

does anyone have the game? is there any footage of someone playing the game atleast?
This is their newest gameplay video that was released a while go:

Leech has a projectile reflect, health regen, a move that looks like Shao Kahn shoulder charge that looks ridiculous, Jade's projectile immunity glow, and other shit.

Plasma has a Saberwulf forward dash, double jumps, quick movement, projectiles with solid recovery, and a bunch of multi-hitting attacks.

Last edited:

REO

Undead
Jeez. Coming from a community that started out in the shitter and had to work it's way up for over a decade to garner some of it's deserved respect, you would think we wouldn't be so harsh on other games.

Whatever.

I appreciate Mike and others who actually tried to help the game. I'm giving it a chance until 2016.

Dude....this fucking game doesn't exist, I'm convinced. Take a look at this thread if you're bored:

http://necrostorm.forumfree.it/?t=65524911&st=360

I posted on there as "bakerbot" or whatever stupid name I used, I can't remember. I basically called them out on it and was told to shut up. There is mysteriously NO ACTUAL FOOTAGE beyond the horseshit beta "gameplay" they released like 15 years ago.

All these poor fools got taken for their money, I fear.

Oh...and the screens that are supposedly from the game look like SHIT. Nothing like the actual footage posted initially. Necrostorm also claims that the trailer hasn't been released yet and are asking people not to post any footage. Right....because that would actually happen.

No one actually has the game. I honestly never would have bought it anyway, but the whole situation really boggles my mind.

POSITIVE TWIST - THE SOUNDTRACK TO THIS NON-EXISTENT GAME IS AWESOME (and all on YouTube)
The soundtrack got taken off like a year ago.
The only music are fan made music.

ETC AdmiralAugustus

Grabble Frazzled
Y'know? I never really new anything about the game except it was digitized actors and incredibly gory. This seems like something I'd definitely try. I like the foreground effect in that video, but I'd definitely would wanna trim it up so it didn't block too much of the fight. Cool stuff.

Glass Sword

Nobody
I just want to know if this thing is real. This has bothered me for the longest time. Ever since it got posted on EventHubs I just have not been able to forget. I probably will not play it, but I would like to see it happen simply because it is a gorn film put into a fighting game.
For those of you that may not know that is what Necro Storm does, or did, it makes gore films. Supposedly they released at least two of them. I don't think the one shot in first person ever came out. I just find so interesting that these two very separate medium are coming together even if it sucks.

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
Jeez. Coming from a community that started out in the shitter and had to work it's way up for over a decade to garner some of it's deserved respect, you would think we wouldn't be so harsh on other games.

Whatever.

I appreciate Mike and others who actually tried to help the game. I'm giving it a chance until 2016.
To be fair man. I wouldn't have been so harsh on the game if the dev team weren't such a bunch of unprofessional, childish and sarcastic ingrates.

This game will never be released. I am seriously starting to think that this game is a scam.

I remember opening a tab to look at this game's website back in the day, and then closing it when I saw that one of the characters is from "Ultra New Mexico."

BrobaChett

GODSTOMPER
The gore is really good, but the characters look stupid as hell. Plasma looks like a mall goth and Leach looks like a mixture of Giant from WCW and the Hulk. Every other characters face looks like they have down syndrome. I keep coming back to watch the videos and can't stop.

Last edited:

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
I like the concept. I'm just tired of seeing plasma in the 3-4 videos that they have. I'd like to see the few other characters in the game IN action.

They did update their website since the last time I visited with a gameplay section. Each character has 6 specials and there are a host of other listed features/additions that would make it pretty interesting gameplay wise.

roosTakk

Chode Juggler
I love everyone ripping this indy game apart like its supposed to somehow compare to larger titles. Get off your horses

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
To be fair man. I wouldn't have been so harsh on the game if the dev team weren't such a bunch of unprofessional, childish and sarcastic ingrates.

This game will never be released. I am seriously starting to think that this game is a scam.
This x1000.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Damn, potential scam...?

Those poor souls that put 35 green slips towards this.