What's new

Daddy Dab Wins BLTB # 14!

The_SNKE

BLT | RM
Highlights:

• Dab taking his 2nd BLTB
  • Captain Oxygen (almost all of his matches were really hype)
  • Yeeeeaaap
Results:

Top 8:

1st | DaddyDab (MMH, Superman)
2nd | RM | Blind Ducky (Raven)
3rd | PTH | RM Captain Oxygen (Lobo, Doomsday)
4th | RM | EverLast (Superman)
5th | RM | SNKE (Flash)
5th | Asian Tom (Hawkgirl, Raven)
7th | NineQuads (Sinestro)
7th | RM | Blonde Ducky

Bracket:
http://challonge.com/BLT14

Archives:

Twitch:

Part 1
http://www.twitch.tv/blockinglt/b/554656806
Part 2
http://www.twitch.tv/blockinglt/b/554689450

YouTube:

Rest of matches:

Great news is that Captain Oxygen will be joining us again for the next couple of weeklies while he stays in the area. Really looking forward to those! Make sure you guys tune in!

Till next time

@CrimsonShadow
@Cal-EL
@AK RM Blake

Last edited by a moderator:

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
I called it. I said Oxygen was gonna get 3rd in the stream Chat. Dammit I shoulda bet @Mr Aquaman cupcakes or something.

Ducky didn't use Harley or all the stuff I taught him for her. I'm a failure of a teacher. :c
Boo Martian
YayRaven.

Seriously GGs everyone always fun stuff

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I called it. I said Oxygen was gonna get 3rd in the stream Chat. Dammit I shoulda bet @Mr Aquaman cupcakes or something.

Ducky didn't use Harley or all the stuff I taught him for her. I'm a failure of a teacher. :c
Boo Martian
YayRaven.

Seriously GGs everyone always fun stuff
Shoulda haha. Man oxygen 1 win from upsetting the 2 top dogs here. and @The_SNKE, hes REALLY good in the lobo/flash mu O_O

Great tourny

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
One month old Martian Manhunter beating somebody who has used a character for a year.

But Zod is broken, fools. Nerf instant aerial Zod balls because Lex cannot win.
Stop trying to make this about your character please. This thread is about congratulating hype players and matches.

daddydab32ho

KANO, KANO, KAY-NOOOOOO , KANO (DRAKES VOICE)
Snuggled in player pockets for nasty situations. You guys know who you are :joker:
aha I like the way you think my friend!!! you want to win? put Martian in!!!! lolz no all jokes aside I mean I did have to put in some time and work into mmh and don't get me wrong hes #1 but he fits my gameplay perfectly he was a perfect transition from superman!!!!

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
aha I like the way you think my friend!!! you want to win? put Martian in!!!! lolz no all jokes aside I mean I did have to put in some time and work into mmh and don't get me wrong hes #1 but he fits my gameplay perfectly he was a perfect transition from superman!!!!
Did you rock prepatched Superman? If so then you snuggled perfectly as you transitioned well in the number one spot on tier list. You sneaky sum' bitch lol nah I meant what I said though. Congrats on your win man, even if you use the green asshole :joker:

daddydab32ho

bruh in mkx, find a execution/ technical character and play them, u always do good with characters like that fo sho. #YEEEAAAPPP
bruh thanks
i know I need to fine that character I hope Blue Kang will be that character if he makes the cut as Zombie Liu Kang....

The_SNKE

BLT | RM
When does BLTB start?
How late does it usually go?
How many people usually show up?

Contemplating if its worth the 1.5 hr drive...
We've started knuckling down on how we run these. From now on we want to start at around 7:30-8:00pm max and finish the bracket by 10:30 at the latest. That way those who have obligations can leave and others can stay for casuals.

daddydab32ho

Did you rock prepatched Superman? If so then you snuggled perfectly as you transitioned well in the number one spot on tier list. You sneaky sum' bitch lol nah I meant what I said though. Congrats on your win man, even if you use the green asshole :joker:
no used to main grundy and batman prepatch and I jumped on SM Postpatch after they nerfed batmans b23 on whiff I figured SM was still good but people didn't believe me!!! im a technical footsie type of player and SM was that for me!!!! but I couldn't beat ducky with SM so I picked up MMH for raven and it worked for me so I began maining him= and he fits me perfectly!!!

daddydab32ho

no I know its all LOVE DUDE THANKS!!!! AHA