What's new

Cyrax Combo Database

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Hey man :) nice to see you too Tony. am all good here, how bout u?
MK scene is hype huh? lol ...i really luv this game man.

anyways take care man and show us some more sick stuff! cyrax is a beast!
Mk scene is crazy! Its bought all the oldschoolers back! Im seeing so many names pop up who i havent seen or heard of in 10 years lol.

America has some badass players man, really good! Unfortunately the scene is Aus relativly small, but theres about 5 or 6 players who are quite good! I hope we can build on it. I might release another cyrax vid in the future, ill see what i can come up with :)

xxteefxx

Kenshi Moderator
Mk scene is crazy! Its bought all the oldschoolers back! Im seeing so many names pop up who i havent seen or heard of in 10 years lol.

America has some badass players man, really good! Unfortunately the scene is Aus relativly small, but theres about 5 or 6 players who are quite good! I hope we can build on it. I might release another cyrax vid in the future, ill see what i can come up with :)
haha hey man. Yah i know man , i've been seeing a lot of these old school people Lately actually! of course beside the fact that seeing them in Person as well. Recently the last names i saw where Keeper_of_the crane and True Ogre killer , and lot of other TZ members(Even castle and Catlord and tragic themselvs lol). It's actually awsm to still see that fighting game scene still going hardcore, even better now compared to the old days when we all were further scattered around connected by a single forum lol.

about America, very true man! you should actually pay the U.S a visit one day. Some states are beautiful, as well that if ur interested in competition then U.S got tons. THough if u cant then i fully understand, now the streaming power and online can connect people easier you know....god i luv Xbox and PSN networks for real!

anyways man, was nice chatting with you..keep in touch! i believe MK9 will make me see you more often on the boards here ^_^. also ,as for the cyrax then Good luck man, cyrax is amazing char and i would await your incoming vids for sure!

take care