What's new

CSZ Bomb Idiosyncrasies

xxvic1ousxx

Awake and Dreaming...
How does u.4 break the rules from a juggle state?

Take Ice Bomb (Freeze)... u.4 xx Ice Bomb, for example. The combo ends with your opponent sliding along the ground, after u.4 connects. You aren't getting two Ice Bombs in the same combo. The hit counter comes up before the Ice Bomb is ever released. Wouldn't that make this technically correct?

In any case, I can see how a consistent Ice Bomb would make u.4 more threatening. However, with or without it, the setup created after the knockdown is very escapable. I use this setup a lot, and u.4 xx Ice Bomb helps to create a bit of pressure. But, I seldom ever see decent players get hit by the Ice Bomb itself.

I'm not being adamant in my argument. I just don't see how u.4 doesn't follow the rules.

I'm also in favour of exchanging u.4 xx Ice Bomb for legitimate pressure situations. But, what would they come from?

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
How does u.4 break the rules from a juggle state?
There is honestly nothing more I can say as far as giving you guys new information, I am blue in the face trying to explain this.

If you guys don't want to come to terms with the evidence and despite what I say, only try to justify what you want, then there really is nothing else I can do.

I am trying to fix cyber sub, stuff like this will just keep tripping me up.

xxvic1ousxx

Awake and Dreaming...
What are you getting blue in the face for? This is a place of discussion. If you couldn't handle the possibility of being wrong and/or people disagreeing with you, why did you bring any of this up in the first place?

Look, I said I wasn't being adamant -- I'm willing to be convinced. But after going over your responses, the "evidence" presented and "what [you] say," currently aren't enough to do that.

If there's possibly anything more you can say on the matter, regarding more than just the first line of my post, I'd love to discuss it.

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
What are you getting blue in the face for? This is a place of discussion. If you couldn't handle the possibility of being wrong and/or people disagreeing with you, why did you bring any of this up in the first place?

Look, I said I wasn't being adamant -- I'm willing to be convinced. But after going over your responses, the "evidence" presented and "what [you] say," currently aren't enough to do that.

If there's possibly anything more you can say on the matter, regarding more than just the first line of my post, I'd love to discuss it.
Don't take the moral high ground with me man.

''This is a place of discussion'' I never said you can't discuss anything, not even once, but I would at least expect you to simply look back at the pages before and you will find tons my answers to questions like yours repeated over and over and over.

You obviously didn't look through the whole thread before you asked your question or accused me of not being able to handle the possibility of being wrong, and you wonder why I am ''Blue in the face''...

Like i said, but I guess I will have to say it again, there is nothing else I can say about :u:bk into Bombs at this point, when I have already posted replys to questions about it multiple times, and If you still think nothing is wrong with it after all that I have to say about it, then there is absolutely nothing more for me to do, as I will not discuss the semantics of it, because, at that point I will only be wasting my time trying to convince people, that are clearly not prepared to part with their opinion, regardless of the information I give.