What's new

Critique my Sheeva

Tolkeen

/wrists
Hmm, interesting. Well thank you then. As for video critique, it's just one vid so it's hard to rate you, But it looks pretty solid. Good use of ground stomp to bait an up knee.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
needs lots of work to be the best.. keep playing her everyday.. dont do ranked matches. find top xbox players and face them over and over even if you lose 100-0 sheeva is good. theres a few good sheevas on ps3 side.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
This^^^^ Play everyone with Sheeva and you will naturally develop your own Sheeva playstyle. And I must say, I love that you want to be the best Sheeva. She is a great character and I love her! I want to see more pokes and conditioning to duck....she can end a match rather quickly. Don't be scared to telestomp....it's a good strategy and you can really confuse people. Also, get ready for online hate mail...I have some classic messages that were directed at my Sheeva...

imblackjames

Ive seen the leprechaun
Thanks guys ill be uploading more soon. And I have been playing sheeva as my main for a while now and trust me ive gotten some bad hate mail lol

peachyO

Noob
yes, under two minutes is not much time, but here is what i see:

pro's:
you are aggressive, make nice use of her ground stomp, and you use her f+4 pretty well. you also used her jump stomp to great effect while not becoming predictable with it; you were only punished once, i believe. very in-your-face...love it!!

suggestions:
1. follow up a successful ex b,f,3 by aiming your victim to the farthest wall, then quickly using a ground stomp. you did this once; the other time you tried unsuccessfully to follow with a dash, f+4. you are nearly guaranteed to land the stomp if you are quick. then either land ANOTHER one, or use a jump stomp (as you did) or even a fireball.
2. follow up a jump in punch (whether it's blocked or not) with f+3. if that hits, follow with either b,f,3 or 2; both options will send them flying, from where you may try for either a ground stomp or jump stomp. if f+3 doesn't land, even better...go for your low grab, then follow with either b+2, 1+2, air grab (much more damage) or dash, 4, b, f, 3 (less damage, but laxer timing).
3. don't neglect her 1, 2, b+1 combo. it is her quickest regular string, sets up a number of damaging juggles, (especially 1, 2, b+1, dash, 2, 1, 2, air grab or b,f,3) and will often cause enemies to duck block. you are all but guaranteed a low grab in this situation.
4. ALWAYS humiliate your vanquished foe with sheeva's humiliating "lend a hand" fatality. ;D

Lazoruz

Closer to the coffin, but still kicking..!
Don't raw EarthQuake stomp next to an opponent, always use it in a 2,1,2 or 1,2,1 string to stop your self from being punished.