What's new

cR Whiteboi wins Versus Kombat Series #6!

Kitana Prime

Top-tier at everything but the characters I choose
After the dust has settled from last weeks team battle, where Team Big D reigned victorious over Team KP in an epic battle which came down to both team captains, the crew over at Versus Gaming Center got back to our traditional tournament roots. With the level of competition steadily increasing every single week, it comes to no ones surprise, as we crown our 5th different winner in six weeks, @cR_whiteboi!!

Remember, to catch us live EVERY WEDNESDAY NIGHT @ www.twitch.tv/vsgc ~9pm EST FGC time

I highly suggest runnning multiple streams, since Wednesday nights are packed with such amazing content. Tune in after ESL/NLBC if you must (we hold out Top 8 as much as we can), but let it be known that you may be missing out on a multitude of early hype play (drops not withstanding :p). Here's a second round matchup that can hopefully sway you - which is possible on any given night:

This week, however, was dominated by Whiteboi and his Ferra/Torr, with Wade running some backstory that surely gripped the viewers and the in house opponents. After witnessing their first matches, something in me knew we'd crown a new champion in our 6th entry of the Kombat Series. Whiteboi simply showed up and was on another level with dominating performances over Mojito, Gross and Noobe - which is no joke as he waltzed his way to winners finals. Wade, playing Kotal Kahn on the other hand, popped up in the stream chat on various occassions (from the venue, who does that? lol), and guaranteed victory on MULTIPLE occasions on his way to Winners' finals.

@IIWade3II - "I'm not collecting scalps, I'm collecting hearts", as he fatalities his way through the bracket, collecting the hearts of Big D and KP. He would then meet up with Whiteboi, who refused Wade the opportunity at dual hearts of both Ferra and Torr. After finishing Noobe (who's seemingly found his character in Kano), Wade gets a second shot, only to be closed out by Whiteboi. Another week, another champion.

Make sure to check the playlist of all the matches this week:
Winners Finals:

Loser's Finals:

Grand Finals: ** (Apologies) )will be added as I get it, it seems our LF's was uploaded twice instead of GF's

Full results:

1st - @cR_whiteboi (Ferra/Torr - Vicious)
2nd - @IIWade3II (Kotal Kahn - War God)
3rd - @Noobe (Kano - Cybernetic)
4th - @Kitana Prime (Kitana - Royal Storm)
5th - @deg222 (D'Vorah - Swarm Queen)
5th - @gross (Cassie Cage - Hollywood / Takeda - Shirai Ryu)
7th - @Big D (Ermac - Master of Souls / Kitana - Assassin)
7th - @SomeCubanGuy (Kung Jin - Shaolin)

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
I actually enjoy watching Shaolin Kung Jin, and it's still really good. That's one of many sleeper variations in this game because others are so easy.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Well shit.

I call @cR_whiteboi "no noobe" in a slightly miss-worded out of context way, and then he murders noobe in cold blood at the local.
Whiteboi, you're no sonicfox at evo. Now bring me his tail on a plate.

cR_whiteboi

Jobbers are mouthpieces for gods.
Sigh...Nick...We've already been through this.

Ermac is on the #StruggleBus...he is the kid on the bus that everyone treats nice because they feel bad for him.
That was ermac from mk9.
Ermac got off the bus and got himself a bike . Kitana is the driver now