What's new

CR Sonic Fox Wins Injustice: Gods Among Us at Final Round 2015

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Full results and breakdown coming!

Live from Atlanta, Georgia, Final Round 15 the Injustice: Gods Among Us tournament has just wrapped up. The Grand Finals came down to KIT Forever King (Martian Mahunter) vs CR Sonic Fox (Batgirl).

KIT Forever King (Martian Manhunter) 0 vs CR Sonic Fox (Batgirl) 3

We'd like to congratulate CR Soinc Fox for taking Injustice: Gods Among Us at Final Round 2015!
fr2.png

Source: http://www.twitch.tv/kombatnetwork

Kitana Prime

Top-tier at everything but the characters I choose
@SonicFox5000 youre the best that ever did it.

Hold all those trophies and medals.

See you in April! New game, new slate. Hope to see you fighting for the top once again

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Even though we joke, it truly is admirable the amount of work @SonicFox5000 puts in and his uncanny consistency. People don't respect the amount of dedication you have and for you to be so godlike at your age is the very definition of a "prodigy".

Congrats buddy, can't wait to body you in MKX!

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
kinda lol....but more like not allowed to use complete BULL CRAP characters that make u stay awake at nigth crying urself to sleep.....lol
They're not bullcrap characters. You just struggle with them.

Also, can we admit that Sonic Fox could easily still be placing with a different character? Can we admit that it's not JUST Batgirl?

They're not bullcrap characters. You just struggle with them.

Also, can we admit that Sonic Fox could easily still be placing with a different character? Can we admit that it's not JUST Batgirl?
Nah this won't happen haha, been this way since mk9 and will continue through MKX. If someone is a good player and they do good with a top tier, many on TYM going to give them gripes about that unfortunately instead of just saying "good stuff to you for winning".

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
Nah this won't happen haha, been this way since mk9 and will continue through MKX. If someone is a good player and they do good with a top tier, many on TYM going to give them gripes about that unfortunately instead of just saying "good stuff to you for winning".
In b4 m2dave says, "He only wins with a braindead, 50/50 anti-zoning mix-up character. Fool."

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
Holy shit my Geometry Wars 3 binge made me forgot all about this. Looking forward to catching up on the matches.

Congrats @SonicFox5000 for taking 1st place.

sub_on_dubs

Online Scrub Lord
It's also amazing how this is not even Sonic Fox's favorite fighting game yet he is dominating people who dedicate much more time to this game. I believe he said he enjoys Skull Girls the most. He has Chris G potential where he places top 8 in multiple games. Truly is amazing.