What's new

Cossner vs. Dream Sword at KIT 15[Happy Birthday HoneyBee!]

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
Hey TYM,

Even though it's my birthday, I have decided to bring you all a gift. Here is an unstreamed match that occurred at KIT this past weekend. Enjoy!

@Dream Sword vs @Cossner

EDIT: At revolver's request, his matches are no longer open to the public.

Last edited by a moderator:

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
I swear I will get you back, @rev0lver.

...now lemme stop before I spew more cliched vows of revenge.

@HoneyBee - any more of these lying around? I'd like to promote this after I let the Kitana reveal sink in for TYM.

NurzBenny

Old Member
Glad I got to watch these before the edit.

I never understood why people sometimes "don't want" their videos shown. Legit question. What is the reasoning behind it? This isn't the first time I've seen/heard someone say it.
Nobody wants the blueprint on how to beat them available to the public, if it can be helped. Not saying that's whats happening here, but is certainly a thought.

. . . would personally love how to see how to beat Revolver ;)

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Well, I did want to study my matches with @rev0lver so I could be better prepared for when we play again, but at the end of the day, he had the right to refuse publicity for his gameplay. I can always just hit him up online.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Nobody wants the blueprint on how to beat them available to the public, if it can be helped. Not saying that's whats happening here, but is certainly a thought.

. . . would personally love how to see how to beat Revolver ;)
I'm not worried about people figuring me out I just don't want people to watch me play