What's new

Coolest Guys in MK Communities

Temjiin

www.mkxframedata.com
From guy's i've personally met, Keep it moist is very cool. Very charismatic. Everyone at the PND casuals are, good group of lads that have a laugh on a Monday night. Always enjoy picking the twins brains on advice at this game or talking about the community. Temjiin got a pretty good sense of humour as well.
Everyone at the Monday casuals are safe as houses.

I love everyone in this community. It's why I keep going to tournaments. I don't even give a fuck if I go 0-2, just getting to hang out with y'all always makes the trip worthwhile to me.
Death
Death's Gf
I've said as much before but thequeenofsheba should literally enter tournaments under the name "Death's Girlfriend". I think that would be hilarious.

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
Even though I made a rant about this community...I don't hate anybody haha.

Everyone I've met here so far has made a nice impression on me. Joining the MK community was a nice decision :)

However...some people stand out...

All the SoCal people (especially Brownie since he gives me rides :D )

Pig Of The Hut , who doesn't think he is a cool guy?
Mr. Mileena , do you know how classy it is to have someone who is classy call you classy as well?
J360 ,Preety Pon-EZ 4 LyF3
Insuperable , our dance skills will put us in top 8 right?
AdmiralAugustus , ;_;
KamikazeJD

Making a list is tiring.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Everyone who supports the community is mad cool!!! props to all players I've met at tournaments...All of you guys are awesome.

3 players that are totally not cool:

Altaire
MKF30
AC1984
Yeah, that's accurate since I'm very warm guy most of the time :)

Pretty much everyone who supports MK, never gave up on the franchise itself and who has neat personality is cool in my book on here and outside of here.

Mr.Vengeance

XBL: TX Mr Vengeance
The one that stand out are-

Slips
LionheartV1
Mustard-LK4D4
Ketchup-LK9T9
Tom Brady
Osu 16bit
Pig of the hut

mostly because i follow them as i love their insight on my favorite characters,talked to them or ran into them on XBL and didn't trash talk me lol, also they seem like cool cats,but realistically everyone in the MK community without it MK wouldn't be what it is now.