What's new

Breakthrough Confirmed Details on Changes to Shazam!

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Shazam players are no doubt going to be pleased by the upgrades Ed Boon has announced for their character in Injustice's next patch. According to this image below, Shazam has gained the following buffs:

1. Improved range and damage for Herculean Might and Achilles Clutch.

2. Increased damage for Atlas Torpedo and Bolt of Zeus.

3. Pop-Up from The Mighty Charge Combo.

Shazam.jpg

Do you feel these upgrades will go a long way in improving Shazam's chances against the rest of the roster? Let us know what you think!

Source: Ed Boon's Twitter

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
Even if this is the complete buff, this is insane. He already hits heavy and now theyre giving moves more damage? Let alone resets and setups that lead to even more damage? This community always sleeps on serious shit but oh well

More range on command throws too? You guys are clueless to this madness

Crathen

Death is my business
Shazam is the Scorpion of Injustice , he depends on 50/50 wich either blow him up or he gets damage on the opponents , at this point i'd like 2xxLow cmd grab to connect on block , still i'd be nice having fixing the hitbox on the jumping overhead and a safer sweep. Oh well...depends on how much they buffed his damage from command throws

jaym7018

Noob
I dont get you guys. One of the biggest complaints i see from shazam players. All of those buffs especially b23 now being a pop up will significantly increase meterless damage.