What's new

Combos you can do offline but not online.

Derek

Noob
I no longer have trouble with aaHP, JK, Air Throw with H. Smoke. However, I can't do HK LP, JK, TKS, cross under RH, teleport, LP, JK with Ermac online. Some times the teleport comes out too late and I have to do a standing HK.

l SuGaR l said:
I no longer have trouble with aaHP, JK, Air Throw with H. Smoke. However, I can't do HK LP, JK, TKS, cross under RH, teleport, LP, JK with Ermac online. Some times the teleport comes out too late and I have to do a standing HK.
What's the secret to the HP, JK, air throw? I can pull this off 1nce in awhile by pure luck

Derek

Noob
Run in after the 3 hit launcher. After you do the 3 hit launcher your run/stamina meter goes down walk forward as soon as you recover from the launcher and as soon as the slightest little bit of your run meter comes back run in and do a aaHP, tap run again to cancel, JK, as soon as you hear the JK hit press block. I press block two or three just to confirm the air throw.

my biggest problem online as a result of lag or button delay (not sure which is appropriate for my example) is when on my screen it appears to be the perfect instant to release block and rush in to combo I either get snuffed of blocked and offline they would have been wide open.