What's new

ComboBreaker - Player Into Themes... my picks!

Last year at ComboBreaker there was a attempt top build hype by doing small (well for now) WWF style intros as players walked down a ramp to the main stage with music playing. I thought this was awesome and like to think ten years form now it will be a full fireworks and gogo dancer event.

As I am bored and it is raining out and my kids are all off at the grandparents with their mum, I'm sitting about playing playing around on the net I thought I would devote no thought to making a list of into songs for a few of my favourite players!

Obviously my deeply personal and intimate knowledge of each player means my choices are not only the nest representation of their personality but are in fact the very songs they would choose themselves.

NOTES
  1. Choices are limited to songs I could find copies of on Youtube.
  2. These are intro songs.... meaning only a small part of the song will be played. I'll link a time code for when the song is supposed to start.
  3. I wanted to make a video with footage of the players but couldn't find as much as I needed, and even though the songs were ripped form YouTube my audio test video got flagged for copywrite immediately.. so full songs and no fun match / pop off footage can be used.
  4. If you do not like 90s music then your soul is empty.
  5. if you are not on this list I probably got bored while making it before I thought of you.. if people find the list fun you'll probably be in a reply post! Or i do not know you.
@Madzin
Electric Wizard - Dopethrone (Start 0:00)

@YOMI RM SaltFace
Revolting Cocks - Da Ya Think I'm Sexy? (Start 0:00)

@YOMI RM JagoBlake
Richie Branson - Finish Him (Start 0.:00)

@YOMI DJT
Ministry - Breath (Live) (1:15)

@michaelangelo
Red Kross - Kappa Ex (0:00)

@YOMI FOREVER KING
Queen - Princes Of The Universe (0:27)

@YOMI REO
Sid Vicious - My Way

@HoneyBee
New Order - Blue Monday (0:16)

@cR WoundCowboy
Fist full of Dollars (Opening Titles)

@IrishMantis
Rubberbandits, I wanna fight your father (0:19)

@Tom Brady
Dire Straits - Money For Nothing (0:10)

@st9rm
Cycle Sluts from Hell - I Wish you were a Beer (0:00)

@Nivek
Iron Man (Instrumental)

@A F0xy Grampa
Soma - The Drunken Atlantean

@SonicFox5000
Mescalinum United - Lightbringer (Start 0:00)
(Start 0:00)

Gak... so many players... . . .. bored now.