What's new

Collecting data for MKX Preferred Guest Characters! VOTING & POPULARITY

khrome

Master of The Universe
hm kind of but hes more humanoid. i personally dont really like the predator design, especially facial, i prefer the Alien.
The Predator is a fictional extraterrestrial species featured in the Predator science-fiction franchise, characterized by its trophy hunting of other dangerous species for sport. Taken from wiki. Predator could easily fit MK by that description.

Last edited:

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
I hate DLC but if that's the only way we can have Predator in MK then I say bring it, you can set a 10$ price, I don't care, you can make DLC on this DLC (weapons pack for example) at another 10$, I don't care, just put him already PLEASE. Thanks.

khrome

Master of The Universe
Hey guys I changed it to multiple choice so you can pick as many guest characters as you want or just pick one. The results will be more interesting this way. Why have one guest when we can have more?

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
You'd prefer an alien. Why? I can't imagine him being fun to watch or play.

I can't imagine why people don't feel the Alien and Predator hype.

A whole lot of people want to fight/fight as semi-humanoid alien creatures literally evolved to be the deadliest functioning predators in the known universe.

khrome

Master of The Universe
I can't imagine why people don't feel the Alien and Predator hype.

A whole lot of people want to fight/fight as semi-humanoid alien creatures literally evolved to be the deadliest functioning predators in the known universe.
Alien has been added in new poll.

I'd like to see Torque from The Suffering, Hotsuma from Shinobi, Skorge from Gears of War 2, Jack from Madworld, and Rayne from BloodRayne.

khrome

Master of The Universe
DLC characters planned, one is a guest, I put a link to interview in OP. I've removed No guests from bar chart but it's still an option in the poll, lol it's a waste of a vote.

Since the one I did want is not on here. I shall name him.

Death from darksiders I think would be really good.

Since Keaton's was in mk9 it would be really cool to see hades or Hercules or or PERSEUS