What's new

Collecting data for MKX Preferred Guest Characters! VOTING & POPULARITY

khrome

Master of The Universe
This is a MKX release guide to show support for preferred guest characters and most popular ones the community would like to see. This poll is on several forums.

You may vote for as many characters you like but please do not vote for any requested character more than once using a proxy or different IP address. Put others before yourself and let the community speak collectively.

Vote here http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=53b5edb0e4b00f138196af17

There'll be a bar chart which will be updated accordingly.

Updated 26/02/14 (UK), 02/26/14 (USA)

DLC characters planned, one is a guest, mentioned @ 3:55:10.
http://www.twitch.tv/madcatz/b/546923349?t=3h55m10s

Warner Bros., who produced and distributed some of Nolan's previous films, negotiated with Paramount, traditionally a rival studio, to have a financial stake in Interstellar. Legendary Pictures, which formerly partnered with Warner Bros., also sought a stake. The three companies co-financed the film, and the production companies Syncopy and Lynda Obst Productions were enlisted.

Would be so good to watch these two kombat and their character specific intros: Spawn v Predator

Last edited:
i dont think every guest char would be shit but i voted no guest cause i dont like any of the mentioned

there was predator which is hmmm but id prefer an alien

batman would be ok but its not gonna happen bcuz fatalities

khrome

Master of The Universe
i dont think every guest char would be shit but i voted no guest cause i dont like any of the mentioned

there was predator which is hmmm but id prefer an alien

batman would be ok but its not gonna happen bcuz fatalities
You'd prefer an alien. Why? I can't imagine him being fun to watch or play.

Glass Sword

Nobody
Kratos wasn't a DLC guest character.
I'm fine with it as long as the guest character is a launch character which allows he/she to have proper development time. I mean look at Etizo in Soul Calibur 5 he is neither broken nor sucks plus he is very unique.

Mst

Noob
Rorschach > Spawn > Predator > No Guest but i prefer to have the Guest Char as DLC i dont think proper development time is a reason to get them as a launch Char they can take what ever time they want to develop new DLC Chars its not like they gotta pump them out in the first 6 months of the games release.

khrome

Master of The Universe
Should I re-do the poll and add some female characters like Bayonetta and Juliet Starling? And Aliens too.

How do you guys feel about female guest character, that's something that hasn't happened.

SkaGoogle

Tailgates & Tan-lines !
you guys are discussing dlc characters on a game that doesn't even have the main roster yet and that is coming out next year lol calm down.