What's new

Clayfighter HD announced

C-Sword

Noob

Interplay has announced a Clayfighter remaster, combining the content of all past games into one package.

Features include:

• Characters such as Bad Mr. Frosty, Blue Suede Goo, Earthworm Jim, Hoppy, Boogerman, Tiny – and more with over 20 characters total
  • Over 20 familiar environments from the series to duke it out in
  • Brand new gameplay introducing new mechanics to the series such as double jumping, air dashing, counters, and reversals
  • Unique supers and ‘Claytality’ moves for each character
  • The game will feature remastered audio and high resolution visuals providing the ultimate clay based gaming experience
Clayfighter is intended for release on “personal computers” (likely Linux, Mac and PC, we assume) in 2016, and comes courtesy of a mysterious developer called Drip Drop games in collaboration with what’s left of Interplay.

http://www.vg247.com/2015/03/02/clayfighter-remaster-on-the-way-says-interplay/

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Sweet! I had good times with this game back in the day.

Interplay has announced a Clayfighter remaster, combining the content of all past games into one package.

Features include:

• Characters such as Bad Mr. Frosty, Blue Suede Goo, Earthworm Jim, Hoppy, Boogerman, Tiny – and more with over 20 characters total
  • Over 20 familiar environments from the series to duke it out in
  • Brand new gameplay introducing new mechanics to the series such as double jumping, air dashing, counters, and reversals
  • Unique supers and ‘Claytality’ moves for each character
  • The game will feature remastered audio and high resolution visuals providing the ultimate clay based gaming experience
Clayfighter is intended for release on “personal computers” (likely Linux, Mac and PC, we assume) in 2016, and comes courtesy of a mysterious developer called Drip Drop games in collaboration with what’s left of Interplay.

http://www.vg247.com/2015/03/02/clayfighter-remaster-on-the-way-says-interplay/
about fuckin time. my life is complete now.

snort

Noob
Blue Suede Goo all day. I remember when I picked this up for SNES when it dropped early 90's. Old school right here.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Hmm

Interplay? U mean there's like one guy left in the office who they can't get to leave?

Either way this seems like temporarily a good idea

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
can't remember if this game actually just sucked. I mean, I remember it but is it just the nostalgia that makes us miss it?